?

No account? Create an account

Previous | Next

Barça B - Granada

ummmm hi! I think this is my first post here, be nice to me. I was in Barcelona last week (I know, my life is cooler than yours) and I went to see the babies play! (btw if you are ever in Barcelona and the B team is playing at the Miniestadi, GO, the tickets are only 8-15 euros and the bbs need your support too!) my comprehension of what went on was pretty limited since (a) it was my first live match and (b) I was sitting on the lower level in the corner and thus could only see about a quarter of the pitch, but I will attempt to contextualize my pictures as best I can. but first, a picture which requires no context at all.

Photobucket

the exterior of the Miniestadi
Photobucket

adorable ball-boys are adorable!
Photobucket

this is what the Miniestadi looks like... (i.e. kind of empty. seriously, if you are in Barcelona go see the babies play!)
Photobucket

seriously cute teeny Barça supporters who were sitting behind me. they cheered so loud! (and, uh, spent a lot of time yelling at the ref. they train 'em young in Spain, haha.) (only negative to this match: I heard the supporters above me screaming maricón at one point. I really wish I knew how to say "THERE ARE CHILDREN IN THIS STADIUM" in Spanish because seriously, you yell that during a reserves game? examine your life and your choices.)
Photobucket

free kick consultation...
Photobucket

(or possibly he just wanted to adjust his socks, what do I know)
Photobucket

free kick!
Photobucket

corner kick!
Photobucket

JDS is a ninja.
Photobucket

another corner kick!
Photobucket

goal cuddles for all!
Photobucket

the ref was on crack, btw. he was handing out cards like candy on Halloween. I think this is from when one of the Granada players got sent off for a second yellow, but I'm not sure. there were a LOT of yellows, and a lot of bitching about them.
Photobucket

yet another corner...
Photobucket

though I trust nobody is complaining.
Photobucket

seeing as how corners lead to Jona shoving his ass in my camera lens.
Photobucket

and sometimes to celebratory puppy piles! (this was super-cute, they already had a YAY GOAL!!! huddle which you can see dissipating in the middle of the field and then some of them came over to tackle Jona (I think) because it was his corner that led to the goal.)
Photobucket

everybody loves goals!
Photobucket

and none for Granada goodbye.
Photobucket

cue half-time, and meretricula clapping like a demented seal. unfortunately this also means they switched goals and since the opposing goal was very far away from me I didn't see much of our bbs from this point onwards.

I did try to take some pictures of Bartra because I know some of you girls love him but this is about as close as he ever got, sorry. :(
Photobucket

that's a goal-huddle going on at the far side of the pitch. you may have to squint and take my word for it.
Photobucket

I think I missed goal #3, so this is #4?
Photobucket

more Bartra for the ladies~
Photobucket

Photobucket

four for you, Barça B Coco! you go, Barça B Coco!
Photobucket

(random non-pictorial anecdote: I completely missed the actual incident because it was on the far side of the pitch, but Masip made a save during the first half and the whole stadium chanted his name, it was amazing. guys, our babies are awesome.)

please, please, please don't hotlink these pictures. if you do my photobucket account will get angry and take away all my pictures for a month, and then my beautiful FC Barcelona primer will die, and EVERYBODY LOSES. if you want to post the pictures somewhere else, go ahead (credit would be nice but they're pretty shitty pictures, I'm not really bothered) but save them to your computer and upload them to your own account first.

finally, I tried to pick the best pictures for this spam, but if you'd like to see all of them, the whole album is here. enjoy!

Comments

( 22 comments — Speak )
walker_sarah
Apr. 15th, 2011 09:58 pm (UTC)
fisrt I love your icon

but Masip made a save during the first half and the whole stadium chanted his name, it was amazing. guys, our babies are awesome

awww

from the last shot, the stad is seriously so empty poor bbs :(
so many JDS ass pics and I ain't complaining
so jealous of you ( and happy ofc)
Thank you for uploading&sharing these :3
meretricula
Apr. 16th, 2011 06:31 pm (UTC)
ahhh thank you! I love that picture so much, the photographer deserves an award.

lol I love how 90% of the comments on this post are some variation of "JDS" "ass" "YESSS" we have our priorities straight

praying I will get to go back and do it all again! :D
marina___
Apr. 15th, 2011 10:21 pm (UTC)
many fanx for the up!

PS if you steal les pictors, credit the community!
girraphin
Apr. 15th, 2011 11:36 pm (UTC)
oh hello shots of JDS' ass. lovely pics!! :)
dobar_dance
Apr. 16th, 2011 12:08 am (UTC)
The stadium's bigger than I thought
pris_stratton
Apr. 16th, 2011 12:10 am (UTC)
Awesome post and thanks for sharing these pics! Jona does have a mighty fine ass!
asdfg
Apr. 16th, 2011 02:10 am (UTC)
wow you must've gotten a lot of views on jds' ass!! :P
reshuffled
Apr. 16th, 2011 02:23 am (UTC)
Thank you for sharing! :D I hope to get to watch the babies play live someday too.
tamings
Apr. 16th, 2011 03:26 am (UTC)
your icon warms my heart and soul ♥
these pics are FANTASTIC btw so glad you got to watch the bbs! <3
holaascensor
Apr. 16th, 2011 03:33 am (UTC)
thanks for sharing!! :)

DAT ASS.
kitty69lover
Apr. 16th, 2011 09:28 am (UTC)
i think the most prominent thing of all Barca B games is Jona's ass. i had the exact same reaction to the bbs game i saw last april. *snicker*

great pics!!
iitamaia
Apr. 16th, 2011 10:16 am (UTC)
Oh lovely post, lovely pics. Next time I go to Barcelona I'll go to Mini, I've been planning this for a while...

Also, the maricón-shouting is. so. AJHAKJSHDKAJSHD. I actually think it was one of the main reasons I stopped following football a couple of years back, cos the supporters of my (ex...) team spent a great deal of time shouting HOMO HOMO HOMO. Sigh.
lucy_barker
Apr. 16th, 2011 10:55 am (UTC)
Great post, thanks for sharing!

I want to go and see them play against Betis next week so bad, but I'll be with my mom and I have yet to persude her that the babies game is also worth it :(
meretricula
Apr. 16th, 2011 06:33 pm (UTC)
omg you should gooooo it is totally worth fifteen euro. go without your mom if you have to! :)

(it's kind of confusing to actually get the tickets but if you go to the ticket booth right outside the museum you can get them there. they don't advertise it ANYWHERE, it's really stupid.)
tazuma
Apr. 16th, 2011 02:34 pm (UTC)
hnnng, Dos Santos, cum2me
thirstyforlife
Apr. 16th, 2011 03:49 pm (UTC)
Thanks for sharing :)
serendip
Apr. 16th, 2011 10:25 pm (UTC)
thanks for the pics! I wish I could see the Barca B bbs play!! <3
footballfangirl
Apr. 17th, 2011 04:47 am (UTC)
Thanks for sharing your pics! It's great that you got to see the BBs.
regiwolf
Apr. 18th, 2011 10:26 pm (UTC)
I was at that game too. For me it will be forever the WTF IS THIS??? game..
I sat on the lower part too on the right side (where the benches and players come out) in the middle and appearently it's where all the crazy fangirls sit at. Thy were really crazy and some of them acted in a really disrespectful way (like yelling at the Granada manager that was sent off and players who got red, and I mean really yelling horrible stuff and being in their faces).

You didn't wait for the players after the game to take pics and sign stuff? They always do after each game. Unfortunately the only 2 players we cared for were not coming out of the main door like the rest.
meretricula
Apr. 18th, 2011 11:18 pm (UTC)
haha no way I'm too shy for that XD and I had to get home, I was nervous about walking alone in the dark. maybe next time, if there is a next time!
regiwolf
Apr. 19th, 2011 07:47 am (UTC)
Well I was with my friend so it was much less scary.
regiwolf
Apr. 18th, 2011 10:28 pm (UTC)
( 22 comments — Speak )

Hello there!

Welcome to _fcbarcelona_,
a community made by Barça fans for Barça fans. First of all, not all content posted in this community is available publicly. To view unlimited content in this community you will need to become a member. As a member you can post and discuss the latest Barça news, transfer rumors, fun posts, and live match with other culés.
For more information about us and how to become a member you can view our profile.
Visca Barça!

fcb cocoa
_fcbarcelona_
Futbol Club Barcelona
Twitter

Latest Month

August 2013
S M T W T F S