- He has been struggling with lumbago for a few weeks, it has been worsening in the past 2 days.
- His decision to go to Mestalla and instruct from the bench aggravated this condition even further.
- He was admitted into Dexeus hospital as soon as the team landed in BCN (around 2.30am).
- EMD says he spent the night but Sports indicated that he's still in admission.
- He will most likely be out for Zaragoza.
- UPDATE: The Doctor who's treating Pep is Dr. Caceres, the Enlightened One.
- UPDATE 2: OFFICIAL FROM FCB.CAT: Pep has a spinal disc herniation.
- He will continue with pharmacological and epidural treatment. Still in hospital.
"Guardiola está un poco jodido. Pero es el compromiso del entrenador y de la gente de casa".
Pot meet kettle!