Naz (hobophobicx) wrote in _fcbarcelona_,
Naz
hobophobicx
_fcbarcelona_

Bojan TV!

Bojan Krkic was interviewed on the Barça TV programme ‘Estació Camp Nou’ and he admitted Guardiola’s `positive influence on him and expressed his confidence in being able to get more minutes on the pitch.

Unfortunately I'm not fluent in catalan, but here are some quotes that the internet tells me was part of the interview:

“I’m very proud of this stage which I’ve been able to share with Guardiola. He’s shown me values I didn’t know and which are making me a better footballer… I’ve learnt to be part of a team from a different place – the bench – and not to lose my excitement… to maintain confidence in myself. I’d never had to go through that before and I value the experience.”

“it was hard to take the fame on board. When you are just 17 and you can’t go to the cinema or go out with your friends without people spotting you, it’s not easy and I found it difficult…. But you have to go out and continue to do things and I try and let people see that I’m the same guy as I always was- I try to be the Bojan I was before”.

“There’s a special person for me and that’s Andres Iniesta, I can get things off my chest with him at any time. Another special person is Gaby Milito – we’ve had a good relationship from the start and he we both help each other”.

Interesting tidbit:
Bojan’s popularity backfired on him when an imposter set up a fake Facebook account in his name and began a campaign for Espanyol to be relegated. The youngster found the experience upsetting and decided to keep his social networking activities to the mobile phone or Messenger.

pobrecito ):

WE'VE BEEN LACKING BOJAN LATELY SO I CHOSE TO FILL THE VOID. .DEALWITHIT

tyfyt.
Tags: barça dna, barça propaganda, bojan krkic, fc hnnngggg, guardiola's harem, jailbait, mes que una niña
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 13 comments