Andrew's tanning lotion. (wannabeinsicily) wrote in _fcbarcelona_,
Andrew's tanning lotion.
wannabeinsicily
_fcbarcelona_

LA MARATÓ DE TV3

Every year TV3, the Catalan TV channel they do a charity marathon. For more than 12h non stop they do a special program to raise money to help people with health problems. Each year it's a different issue and this year it was the time for the medular illnesses.

We all know our boys like to participate and help when they can, and this wasn't any different.

FIRST OF ALL: WEBPAGE IN ENGLISH. CHECK ALL WHAT THEY DO, HOW THEY WORK, THE ORGANISATION, ETC. YOU COULD EVEN HELP!

Now, some weeks ago our boys recorded this before a training session. Sorry it's not very good quality, I can't find a better video anywhere

Then during the day on the marathon they talk with people dealing with this illnesses.

1. One of the kids this afternoon had a special visit and a special present!! WATCH HERE!!!!

HINT:

Dani gave her his tshirt from the clasico <3

2. Then there was another special visit: WATCH HERE!!!!!

HINT:

Spoiler: a muppet hits on him.

His mom is chief Doctor of the medular department at one of the hospitals in Barcelona (!!!!!!!) and he knows how hard this kind of illnesses are.

BTW: WE JUST REACHED 5.500.000 MILLIONS 1SECOND AGO. BEAR IN MIND THAT CATALUNYA HAS 7MILLION PEOPLE. AND THIS HASN'T ENDED YET. ALSO, "MARATÓ" IS A TT WORLDWIDE ON TWITTER.  I AM SO PROUD OF MY COUNTRY RIGHT NOW. <3

I've been crying all day watching this some of these stories are so moving. 
Tags: amayseen, class act, culés rejoice, fc hnnngggg, gerard piqué, interviews, laura the queen of fontas county, media, ooooohhhh!!!, tots units fem força, videos
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 27 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next