?

No account? Create an account

Previous | Next

LA MARATÓ DE TV3

Every year TV3, the Catalan TV channel they do a charity marathon. For more than 12h non stop they do a special program to raise money to help people with health problems. Each year it's a different issue and this year it was the time for the medular illnesses.

We all know our boys like to participate and help when they can, and this wasn't any different.

FIRST OF ALL: WEBPAGE IN ENGLISH. CHECK ALL WHAT THEY DO, HOW THEY WORK, THE ORGANISATION, ETC. YOU COULD EVEN HELP!

Now, some weeks ago our boys recorded this before a training session. Sorry it's not very good quality, I can't find a better video anywhere

Then during the day on the marathon they talk with people dealing with this illnesses.

1. One of the kids this afternoon had a special visit and a special present!! WATCH HERE!!!!

HINT:

Dani gave her his tshirt from the clasico <3

2. Then there was another special visit: WATCH HERE!!!!!

HINT:

Spoiler: a muppet hits on him.

His mom is chief Doctor of the medular department at one of the hospitals in Barcelona (!!!!!!!) and he knows how hard this kind of illnesses are.

BTW: WE JUST REACHED 5.500.000 MILLIONS 1SECOND AGO. BEAR IN MIND THAT CATALUNYA HAS 7MILLION PEOPLE. AND THIS HASN'T ENDED YET. ALSO, "MARATÓ" IS A TT WORLDWIDE ON TWITTER.  I AM SO PROUD OF MY COUNTRY RIGHT NOW. <3

I've been crying all day watching this some of these stories are so moving. 

Comments

( 27 comments — Speak )
ginestre
Dec. 19th, 2010 11:00 pm (UTC)
Dani alves <3 so sweet and Gerard.. beautiful! <3333333
(Deleted comment)
emiliana84
Dec. 19th, 2010 11:22 pm (UTC)
oh my god lOOOOOOOOL
walker_sarah
Dec. 19th, 2010 11:24 pm (UTC)
LOLOLOLOL
pugthedog
Dec. 19th, 2010 11:26 pm (UTC)
Pretty much
renigallagher
Dec. 20th, 2010 01:19 pm (UTC)
YEP
pansylove
Dec. 19th, 2010 11:11 pm (UTC)
Very heartwarming. So nice of Dani and Pique to participate.
ipomoea
Dec. 19th, 2010 11:19 pm (UTC)
Dani: you are a sweetheart and you know you want to stay, SIGN THE CONTRACT.

Piqué: you are also a sweetheart, your mom is awesome (I didn't know she was a doctor!) and I want to climb you like a tree right now because you look hot even though you are wearing an ill-fitting sweater.
pugthedog
Dec. 19th, 2010 11:23 pm (UTC)
I got exactly 0% of what was being said, but what a great thing of them to do. That girl's hair is well nice too, wish my hair could look like that. And that's a lot of money that's been donated
miss_black91
Dec. 19th, 2010 11:46 pm (UTC)
Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om Albert Om

End.
wannabeinsicily
Dec. 19th, 2010 11:50 pm (UTC)
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA DED
miss_black91
Dec. 19th, 2010 11:51 pm (UTC)
HE

TURNS

ME

ON.
wannabeinsicily
Dec. 19th, 2010 11:56 pm (UTC)
a tu i a mitja catalunya!!!! ;)
miss_black91
Dec. 19th, 2010 11:59 pm (UTC)
Si filla si

I per cert

Yo no digo na y te lo digo to.
(Deleted comment)
hiisunshineee
Dec. 20th, 2010 12:05 am (UTC)
Sounds like my parents. They loooooove Piqué. They're always asking my brother why he didn't play football seriously when he was younger lol
ardiramidus
Dec. 19th, 2010 11:59 pm (UTC)
aw i am sad i missed that.
hiisunshineee
Dec. 20th, 2010 12:08 am (UTC)
Very nice of them to do that.

And holy crap at the amount raised. That's awesome!
wannabeinsicily
Dec. 20th, 2010 12:48 am (UTC)
OMG OMG WE RAISED 7.246.114€!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND THEY'RE STILL ACCEPTING DONATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS AMAZING FUCK SI CATALUNYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
allyson1093
Dec. 20th, 2010 12:52 am (UTC)
omg i love dani so much. wow. but i'll love him more when he signs that extension.
xavi_hernd_ass
Dec. 20th, 2010 12:58 am (UTC)
I'm a brazilian girl, so I don't live in Barcelona, but like human, I'm very happy for this. It's a great cause. The world needs people like these guys, and needs more examples like this.

So proud about them =')
pris_stratton
Dec. 20th, 2010 05:17 am (UTC)
OT but Lol at your user name and icon! I love it!
xavi_hernd_ass
Dec. 20th, 2010 07:49 pm (UTC)
hahahahahaha Thanks, about the pic I had a great help from kitty69lover :D

effingusernames
Dec. 20th, 2010 04:09 am (UTC)
is it me or are our boys doing charity like every 3 days?
<3
thirstyforlife
Dec. 20th, 2010 05:32 am (UTC)
I watched the last 5 or so hours of this and I'm glad I did. There was some really touching stuff. And of course it was nice to see PK and Dani (and Cesc via video message) make an appearance as well. :)
cherry_heering
Dec. 20th, 2010 12:46 pm (UTC)
I've watched Dani video, it made me wanna cry, even I didn't understand a word in Catalan... This little girl is really sweet. Dani has heart of gold as well as other Barca guys. God bless them all
reshuffled
Dec. 20th, 2010 12:46 pm (UTC)
Seriously after all this, how can people be hating on Dani and Pique? T__T
renigallagher
Dec. 20th, 2010 01:36 pm (UTC)
Beautiful people inside and outside.

Dani, please don't leave us! I couldn't understand a word Piqué said but he seemed nice and humble, and really, I just don't get the hate. And DUDE, YOUR LEGS ARE SIN.

And you know what? I do not support the selling of the shirt in any way but it doesn't change what the club or the players represent. Yes, the shirt with the Unicef logo was the symbol of that but deep down nothing changed. I believe that roSELL sold a shirt, but not the club.

*prays that she doesn't get internet stoned for this comment*
bassino
Dec. 21st, 2010 01:23 am (UTC)
Beautiful post.

Couldn't Rosell and company do something similar to this along with Barca TV to raise money for the club, instead of selling the shirt?!
( 27 comments — Speak )

Hello there!

Welcome to _fcbarcelona_,
a community made by Barça fans for Barça fans. First of all, not all content posted in this community is available publicly. To view unlimited content in this community you will need to become a member. As a member you can post and discuss the latest Barça news, transfer rumors, fun posts, and live match with other culés.
For more information about us and how to become a member you can view our profile.
Visca Barça!

fcb cocoa
_fcbarcelona_
Futbol Club Barcelona
Twitter

Latest Month

August 2013
S M T W T F S