I'm way too cescy and absolutely fabregas. (abfabregas) wrote in _fcbarcelona_,
I'm way too cescy and absolutely fabregas.
abfabregas
_fcbarcelona_

WHO LET THE BABIES OUT? WHO WHO WHO

Our boys are going over to the Alfonse Murube tomorrow to kick some fucking ass as usual. 

Here are our babies and our evil dicktator Pep preparing for battle.

Duck duck goose? Evil words from the dicktator?

Hmm, our FCB photographers like to be ~artistic, no? Psh. Tumblr fangirls.

"Look at me, son. NO, LOOK AT ME. Do I look like a middle class coach who gets rid of players just because they say something against me? DO I?!"

"Yes, kids, I shaved my head. again. no matter how much Mariam said she would cliff herself from the Bernabeu if I did it again, I did. But hey, at Pique can check his relfection on it."

LOL back off n00bs, Keite shows it how its DONE. round hurr.

WE HAVE TO GO BACK VICTOR. WE HAVE TO GO BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Reason #324564753464 why I'm awesome, minions. It was THIS big last night. NGFUCKINGL.

PUYOL IS WHIPPING HIS FUCKING HAIR.

Our Sexicano Jr. trying to take King Rafa Sexicano's place. NOT WITH THOSE BLONDE BIMBOS YOU WONT, CARINO!

Pepsus has announced the lineup for tomorrow!!!

Pinto, Puyol, Abidal, Maxwell, Adriano, Mascherano, Keita, Bojan, Jeffren, Pedro, Miño, Bartra, Fontàs, Thiago, Dos Santos and Nolito.

As you can see, many of our babies are playing too! However our HBIC elitists Andresito, Leo and Villa are on holiday, granted by Pep since they fucking can. Think about it - a Barca game WITHOUT Villa or Messi - time to break out the bb strikers!

Additional info: Pinto had to miss training due to family problems - let's have a #pintoprayercircle that everything is WEAH! ok!

Xavi and Milito are still on their injury trainings.

Also, as I recently found out :P, Ceuta is in Africa, so the team will fly to Malaga and take a helicopter to Ceuta. (let's hope Pique's facebook takes tons of pics!)

pastasauce

Tags: copa del rey, training
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 42 comments
Previous