Andrew's tanning lotion. (wannabeinsicily) wrote in _fcbarcelona_,
Andrew's tanning lotion.
wannabeinsicily
_fcbarcelona_

let's all go to jail together.

Marc Bartra did an interview for a Catalan radio station by the end of last season, after Barça Atletic got promoted to Segunda división.

Since we're all on a jailbait mood lately and I already did a summary of one part for ayejayyy on _fb, I might as well post the complete interview it and share it with you all.

Part 1:

</lj-embed>

·Luis Enrique makes them work a lot. They did a lot of physical work. By the end of the season they did less phisical work and more ball exercices.
·Luis Enrique is very fit and runs and goes biking with them.
·What LE said about this season: he wants to continue next season, he's happy here but if they don't want him he understands and won't be a problem and will continue going to see the babies play the following season. Laporta wants him to go on. They have to wait for Sandro. They did a great season and getting to go up to Segunda was the best thing. Being a tight group that bonded so much was a key factor. The main objective for them is to have great players that can help the senior squad. Sergi Gomez helped them a lot, along with the other 15 "juvenil" team players.
·They are very happy to be able to play at Segunda A, because the game is better and more suitted for their team even though it will mean a great efford.
·Playing at stadiums of teams that sometimes play at Primera is a great honour.
·Carles Puyol and Piqué are the two players from the senior squad he looks up to.
·People have told him he looks like Alves before but he's taller.
·He has to try and be at the best level just in case if he gets called for the first team.
·They also had some motivational videos for the most important games of the season. (ZOMG I WANNA SEE THEM)
·The penalty for Nolito at the miniestadi WAS a penalty. The one at Narcís Sala probably wasn't. (on the games against sant andreu for the classification)
·The Sant Andreu players were brutal to Nolito on the last match, but he was expecting it.
·He thinks the team is available to play against great teams like Betis and such at Segunda.
·He was signed by Sergio Lobera, but when he was a baby kid he played 2 years for Espanyol. He left though.

Part 3:

On this final video basically two very famous journalist flirt with him and tells him he's very pretty. The level of beauty of the first team will rise. which is true, btw.

Spam me with jailbait, i'll be away for 5 days and i need it!!!!

LAST MINUTE INFORMATION THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH JAILBAIT: LOOK WHO CAME TO PAY A VISIT THIS MORNING TO THE CLUB!!!!!!

OMG STOP THE PRESS. HE'S WITH PEP AND THEY ARE TALKING!!!

Tags: barça b, class act, douchetwats, eto'o, fc hnnngggg, gabi milito, interviews, jailbait, lionel messi, mascherano, milito, news, spam, tito 'co-hbic' vilanova, training
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 10 comments