Andrew's tanning lotion. (wannabeinsicily) wrote in _fcbarcelona_,
Andrew's tanning lotion.
wannabeinsicily
_fcbarcelona_

• Music:

Xavi is better than anyone.

Xavi Hernández is the first winner of the "Premi Catalunya de l'Esport" (Catalunya Sport award) given by the Generalitat de Catalunya (the Catalan government) with the support of TV3 and Catalunya Radio. This award honours Xavi as the best Catalan Sportsman of the year.
The award is meant to recognise the sportsmen and sportswomen that give Catalan sports an internationa name.

You can watch him saying thanks this morning in here (sorry the nice people at tv3 won't let me embed) : WEARING CHERRY PINK

Translation of what he says: "I'm very happy, satisfied and pleased. I wanna thank everyone that has made this award possible. It's an honour and a great personal satisfaction. And also thank the club, the teammates and the coaches that have made possible that I've been awarded.

BTW, as much as i am thankful for this video, what is this tacky-ass speech, recorded after training? For God's sake, make a nice award party or something so he has to wear a suit and all the barça players are there and stuff.

EDIT: THERE WILL BE AN AWARD PARTY!!!!!! IT'S GONNA BE ON DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tags: barça propaganda, campions, class act, culés rejoice, douchetwats, interviews, news, videos, xavi the conductor
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 20 comments