December 19th, 2010

Messi 10

Our 10 Men of 2010 - Lionel Messi (Football+)

Aaand here is the last of the current Football+ mag's issue of Barça-related articles! \o/

Again, as part of the Our 10 Men of 2010 feature, here is the bit on Lionel Messi, whom Jonathan Pippard and Tony Harper fanboy over. There are no Star Wars references, and again, there is probably not a lot that is Brand New Information for many of you, but it's still a good read. :) And away we go!

- - -

Magic
Electric
Stunning
Sparkling
Ingenious

10 REASONS WHY LEO DESERVES EVERY SUPERLATIVE
Words:
Jonathan Pippard, Tony Harper

In football, unlike tennis or golf, swimming or track and field, there is no clear way to determine number one. And yet it seems many agree: Leo Messi is the choice of most football fans and, more tellingly, the players too.
Collapse )

Source: Football+ magazine
Words: Jonathan Pippard, Tony Harper
Disclaimer: Spelling and grammar mistakes are probably my typos, sorry about that. Any factual mistakes are not mine though, so if you have a beef about it, you can contact Football+ and ask for Pippard's and Harper's addresses. :D

Further reading:
From Little Things, Big Things Grow
Our 10 Men of 2010 - Andres Iniesta

Once again, TYFYT! \o/
pep

LA MARATÓ DE TV3

Every year TV3, the Catalan TV channel they do a charity marathon. For more than 12h non stop they do a special program to raise money to help people with health problems. Each year it's a different issue and this year it was the time for the medular illnesses.

We all know our boys like to participate and help when they can, and this wasn't any different.

FIRST OF ALL: WEBPAGE IN ENGLISH. CHECK ALL WHAT THEY DO, HOW THEY WORK, THE ORGANISATION, ETC. YOU COULD EVEN HELP!

Collapse )
I've been crying all day watching this some of these stories are so moving.