December 15th, 2010

Barca
  • san

Our 10 Men of 2010 - Man of the Moment, Andres Iniesta (Football+)

Another Football+ article! \o/
According to the introduction of this feature, Our 10 Men of 2010, they cornered got 9 acclaimed football writers to choose "the player who captivated them the most over the past year". And then they fanboyed over them.
Of the 10, there were Wayne Rooney, Dimitar Berbatov, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Samuel Eto'o, Didier Drogba, Brett Holman (don't you give me that "Who's Holman?", missy, he is our flawless Aussie son ok :< ♥), Honda Keisuke, Neymar, and, of course, our very own Iniesta and Messi.

So here is Iniesta's article, AKA Sid Lowe fanboying (a lot) over Iniesta, and proof I was not joking about the Star Wars thing. For many of you, there's probably not a lot that is Brand New Information, but I think it is still worth a read. :')
When I finish copying down Messi's article, I'll post that one up, because my back is killing me atm.

MAN OF THE MOMENT

Collapse )

Source: Football+ magazine
Words: Sid Lowe
Disclaimer: Spelling mistakes are probably my typos, and I apologise. Any grammar mistakes, however, I am confident are not mine, I just followed whatever Lowe piffed down. Any factual mistakes are also not mine, so if you have a bone to pick, Lowe is your man. XD

Further reading: From Little Things, Big Things Grow (btw I went back and edited a few [embarrassing] typos that I made when typing out that article. Please let me know if I've missed anything. :) )

TYFYT! \o/