May 27th, 2009

awooo waka waka espagna

Piquebauer on the teams in the final

Gerard Pique gets around, and I don't just mean with the lucky ladies in Europe but with the top footballing clubs too. Here's the lowdown on the players from Barcelona and Manchester United via the guy who has mingled in both dressing rooms. He talks about himself too and is completely spot on ;)

Preview

Bojan: A kid in the dressing room but I am trying to make him become a man!
Valdes: Doesn’t moan when I am DJ in the dressing room. He also plays the piano.
Eto'o: He is fanatical about cars and watches.
Messi: Not superstitious, but always wears his Argentina flag shinpads.

Rio: Always looking to play pranks on people and spends hours and hours in the gym
Anderson: He was a regular at my home because of the lack of food at his
Ronaldo: Finds it difficult to resist mirrors, cars and fashion
Evra: Big friends with Park and Carlos Tevez.

Collapse )

stock; raining <3's

live reactions! CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL

Photobucket
BARÇA ARE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!!!!

STADIUM: Stadio Olympico. Home to Roma and S.S. Lazio.

THE REF: Massimo Busacca, aged 40. The Swiss official, an international since 1999, has watched over 32 Champions League matches, including this year's Porto v Manchester Utd quarter final. He also refereed the Barça v United semi final last season and the UEFA Cup final between Espanyol and Sevilla in 2007.

BARÇA'S FULL SQUAD: Valdés, Pinto, Puyol, Piqué, Botía, Muniesa, Cáceres, Sylvinho, Xavi, Touré, Busquets, Keita, Gudjohnsen, Iniesta, Messi, Eto'o, Bojan, Henry, Hleb, Pedro

BARÇA 11: Valdés, Puyol, Piqué, Touré, Sylvinho, Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta, Eto'o, Henry, Messi

UNITED 11: Van de Ser, Evra, Ferdinand, Vidic, O'Shea, Carrick, Park, Giggs, Anderson, Ronaldo, Rooney