May 17th, 2009

stock; raining <3's

spaaaam and live reaction!

2008/09 LA LIGA CHAMPIONS
SDJHDLKFSALDKJEJRKS 2 SHINY TROPHIES IN 4 DAYS.

~SPAMSPAMSPAM~ AWAY =D

There are still 3 games to be played. Say hello to Barça Atletic everyone! ;)

» Week 36 (A): vs Mallorca (ended) 2:1 FT

Full Squad: Valdés, Oier, Alves, Fontàs, Cáceres, Abidal, Sylvinho, Víctor Sánchez,
Abraham, Xavi Torres, Keita, Thiago, Gudjohnsen, Jeffren, Eto'o, Bojan, Hleb, Pedro
Starting 11: Oier, Alves, Cáceres, Abidal, Sylvinho, Xavi Torres, Gudjohnsen, Hleb, Pedro, Eto'o, Bojan

Pinto's out with a twisted ankle. I was hoping Valdés would get a rest but now I'm not so sure that will happen. You think Oier will play considering? Hmmmm. Ugh and I so wish Gai Assulin already had dual nationality.

FC Barcelona: La Liga Champions 08-09

Hey, we did it.

Below the cut, a short look back at 10 memorable games that led up to this moment.

Collapse )

Broken Records

Most goals scored: 103 so far, which is the most ever scored by a Barca team, and only 4 less than the all-time Spanish record.

Away wins: Barca have already equalled the record for most away wins (13) in league history (and the previous record holders did it in a 22-team league).

Home wins: Barca have won 9 consecutive home games this season, breaking the previous record of 7.

Points: Barca already have 86 points, breaking the record of 85 in total set by Real last season.

Forward line: the trident of Leo, Titi and Samuel have scored 70 goals (so far), handily surpassing the previous record-holders, three gentlemen you might have heard of: Puskas, Di Stefano and del Sol, who scored 66 goals between them in 1960-61.

Away goals: 42 away goals so far, which is a new league record.

Total goals: 149 goals across all competitions, which is a club record.