?

No account? Create an account

Previous | Next

Lastest rumor about Ibragate

I think it would be a great deal: 40 millons €  in three periods (15 + 15 + 10). And it seems that Ibrahimovic would earn less than what he is earing in Barcelona (1 million less), which is why he wil decide in 24 hours. It's Ibra's call now.

EDIT: Added two links about the rumor:

goal.com

Mundo Deportivo (spanish)

Sport (Spanish)

Comments

( 28 comments — Speak )
wannabeinsicily
Aug. 26th, 2010 08:26 pm (UTC)
where did you saw/read/heard this though?
triniroslin15
Aug. 26th, 2010 08:36 pm (UTC)
in spanish radios, online websites, etc. Raiola (Ibra's manager) has said that the player will think about the deal.

wannabeinsicily
Aug. 26th, 2010 08:39 pm (UTC)
oh, ok. maybe you could add the websites or something? :)
triniroslin15
Aug. 26th, 2010 08:44 pm (UTC)
I added one from goal.com but there is not cyphers in that.
wannabeinsicily
Aug. 26th, 2010 08:49 pm (UTC)
thanks!!
triniroslin15
Aug. 26th, 2010 09:24 pm (UTC)
veo que eres de Cataluña, lee el link del diario Sport. :)
asdfg
Aug. 26th, 2010 08:35 pm (UTC)
Call me when september 1st comes.
tamings
Aug. 26th, 2010 08:38 pm (UTC)
mte
wannabeinsicily
Aug. 26th, 2010 08:40 pm (UTC)
omg 5 loooong days.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
abortions
Aug. 26th, 2010 09:53 pm (UTC)
pretty much
tamings
Aug. 26th, 2010 08:39 pm (UTC)
Ibra you better make the right choice.
wannabeinsicily
Aug. 26th, 2010 08:42 pm (UTC)
which would be to go back in time, fire stupid ass Raiola and stop the shenenigans. ugh!
tamings
Aug. 26th, 2010 08:42 pm (UTC)
exactly :)
asdfg
Aug. 26th, 2010 08:56 pm (UTC)
And maybe next time trust a more reliable source? Goal and AS are like The Daily Mirror. Full of BS.

<3
triniroslin15
Aug. 26th, 2010 09:08 pm (UTC)
AS or Goal.com are not the sources, I just put those links, the sources are radio stations actually or what Raiola and Galliani are saying in Italy.

do you know spanish?

http://www.sport.es/default.asp?idpublicacio_PK=44&idioma=CAS&idnoticia_PK=724766&idseccio_PK=803

it's why I said "rumor" :)

Edited at 2010-08-26 09:09 pm (UTC)
killclaudia
Aug. 26th, 2010 10:25 pm (UTC)
You just got counter-served.
triniroslin15
Aug. 26th, 2010 10:37 pm (UTC)
sorry, I don´t understand.
killclaudia
Aug. 26th, 2010 10:39 pm (UTC)
no, digo, que la chic@ arriba por tratar de hacerte quedar mal, salio quedando mal el/ella.
wannabeinsicily
Aug. 26th, 2010 10:42 pm (UTC)
estoy segura de que no estaba intentado hacerle quedar mal. solo explicandole de que estas fuentes no son buenas a la hora de informar sobre compra/venta de jugadores.
triniroslin15
Aug. 26th, 2010 10:44 pm (UTC)
esto lo he entendido mejor, jeje. Pero no creo que estuviera reclamando nada... simplemente se reía de esas webs creo yo. :)

pero como le he explicado, casi todo lo que ha salido ha sido en la radio y ahora es cuando Sport y MD se han hecho eco.

Y mañana puede que se cierre lo de Mascherano, pero no hay tampoco ningun link, jeje.
pugthedog
Aug. 26th, 2010 09:10 pm (UTC)
It's also on Aftonbladet here in Sweden, but they're not always reliable either, and sometimes basically just repost stuff from other bullshit sources. Especially about Ibra since people here are interested.
effingusernames
Aug. 27th, 2010 05:17 am (UTC)
transfer rumours are like cock-teasing...but i;m not a dude so i guess it would be vag-teasing.
it's just irritating! grr.
effingusernames
Aug. 27th, 2010 05:26 am (UTC)
Also i must be the only one who is okay either way...if he leaves then we'll get some money and mb new players and that's something positive, though I'll miss him just a little for a little while. But he might get a better time in another club so if his career gets a boost from this, i'm happy too.

If he stays that's cool too, it's another chance for him and he really does try and try, i appreciate that.
kitty69lover
Aug. 27th, 2010 05:49 am (UTC)
i'm quite heartbroken that he'll be labeled as a fail no matter what. he goes, = fail. he stays = not gonna make it anyway, not with Villa here.

it's a bad case of i can't even :(
effingusernames
Aug. 27th, 2010 06:09 am (UTC)
i feel so bad for him cuz he's never given up you know? He honestly tries and tries and tries...and he looks so beat and fking frustrated when he doesn;t score. I hope whatever the outcome, he will be able to have a better play.
I remember one game where he just would not score and Messi scored like all the goals, and tried to give some free chances to Ibra (where Messi could've scored himself), and gave Ibra a PK i think, that's when Ibra finally scored after countless fails. Omg it was painful to watch and i want to hug him :'(
kitty69lover
Aug. 27th, 2010 06:50 am (UTC)
ah yesss, i remember the penalty Messi gave him, it was one of the most heartbreaking moments :(

and you're right. he's trying but sometimes it's like he's trying too hard and he knows that and he knows that it just won't go in. just so sad :(
triniroslin15
Aug. 27th, 2010 09:32 am (UTC)
we might to admit that Ibra didn´t fit well in Pep system. Barça play better when he is not playing. Sad but true :(
chicagoblack
Aug. 28th, 2010 02:38 pm (UTC)
what? no weeping tears of Ibra leaving?
I'd say he have done okay for the first season, and for a player that came from another club. Even if he wasn't at his best standards, we can always wait another year like we did with Henry. Ibra's conditions were looking great this free season too.
What I am most upset about is the time. Sure, we have other great players, but if any one of them are not able to play(knock wood) I would say it would get pretty dangerous. We need another player to replace him. Even if Ibra leaves, we now have less than three days to arrange buying another player. If it had been earlier, maybe it wouldn't have been this chaotic.

The rumors about the price and everything is...@#%^#@$@! We need way more, or another decent player at least, for what Ibra is worth(or has worth to us when we were buying!)
( 28 comments — Speak )

Hello there!

Welcome to _fcbarcelona_,
a community made by Barça fans for Barça fans. First of all, not all content posted in this community is available publicly. To view unlimited content in this community you will need to become a member. As a member you can post and discuss the latest Barça news, transfer rumors, fun posts, and live match with other culés.
For more information about us and how to become a member you can view our profile.
Visca Barça!

fcb cocoa
_fcbarcelona_
Futbol Club Barcelona
Twitter

Latest Month

August 2013
S M T W T F S