This is your embarrassingly distant and inactive mod.
I am doing a long-anticipated room cleaning, and was wondering if people were still interested in FATA merch in these parts?
If so, I'll have a few merch items up for grabs on eBay. Only if there's legitimate interest though.
Off of the top of my head, I know I have:
- "Short Stories With Tragic Endings" shirt (dark grey with black text)
- Derek Hess shirt (of the guy blowing the heart out out of his hand)
- Shirt w/ logo on front, Too Bad You're Beautiful album cover on back (black)
- Derek Hess messenger bag (same design as shirt)
- Derek Hess poster, autographed by all except Fran
All of these items are extremely old and rare, so let me know if there's an interest and I'll put 'em up.
PS: Anyone wanna take over this community?
anyone from this journal going to any of the dates with the fata/silverstein tour? they are coming to my hometown of lancaster, pa, and i can't wait to see them.
What the hell happened that no one posts in here anymore? I hope all of you still love FATA. Sheeeeesh!
does anyone know where i can find the sheet music for autumns monologue for piano?
and the mp3 also?
does anyone have the slightest clue where i could find/purchase the sheet music for the song "IV" on FATA's album "Sin, Sorrow And Sadness" (2000 EP)??
any help is appreciated. thanks. :)
does anyone know where i can get the FATA hoodie in gray, the one from merchdirect where it says FATA on it going diagnal. PLEASE HELP i love fata more that anything and i love that hoodie.
anyone want to be myspace friends?