No account? Create an account
-'-Your Phantasm-'- -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
Fata Morgana

[ website | -'-Souless Fear-'- ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

[28 Jul 2004|01:16pm]
[ mood | full ]

Heylo everyone. Are you bored, sitting at home doing nothing? well of course you are! your reading this arent you... Well i have some sites here that you may wanna check out. I have various site and i have rated and commented on them. if you do check some out comment and rate and/or comment on them. thanks ;)

Lemonade Game
I have been playing this game for about 30 min so its nice. If you like the game hotdog stand you would love this cheeper verion! i give it a 3 1/2 out of 5

Cyber Cone
I went through this site once and it look me 30 sec. This site did not quench my boredom. If there were more weird options or any opstions at all i would have given it a higher score, but I give it 1 1/2 out of 5

Digital Charity.
I think this site is the neatest thing ever. I have never heard of anything like this. I love to give to charity and this is a productive way going online! I mean gosh look: Thank you for your donation of 3 1/3 cups of food to a hungry person, paid for. I give this site a 5 out of 5.

Smiles 4 All
I got this from the prevous site. I really like this one. You can customize your own e-card and then pick a non-profit organization you want to dontate to. Remember you dont accually have to give money. the sponsors give them money. I give this site a 5 out of 5.

Crazy Images
I thought this was going to be really gay but its kinda neat! there is alot of 3D crap in there its cool. i give it a 3 1/2 out of 5

Death Clock
This site is just weird. My death date said i will be 99 when i die! i dont want ever be that old! anyway its lame but kinda neat at the same time. none the less i still must rate it a 2 1/2 out of 5. THATS FOR MAKING ME OLD!

MASH!
The picture accually has notiong to do with this buti need one so shut up! i was so happy when i saw this. if you have ever sat next to me when i was bored i'm sure i've played this with you. you just have to cheak this out! 4 out of 5.

Lissa Explains
I love this site. i have used this sence 9th grade! if i need help in HTML class i used this site. so yea 5 out of 5!

ok done for now!

1 comment|post comment

navigation
[ viewing | July 28th, 2004 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]