[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

[15 Jul 2004|12:31am]

Brittany and Daddy at my sweet 16

The Unknown
6 comments|post comment

[15 Jul 2004|02:39pm]
[ mood | depressed ]

well this is really dead on. i mean its my favorite type of music but i love most of these. "What genre of rock are you?"

but take it and see. its kinda long though!

Placebo
Alternative rock! You're the very interesting side
of rock... You sometimes reach the masses,
like Placebo, but mostly you're underground and
stay true to your musical roots... Just keep
what you're doing and churn out that good
stuff!

What genre of rock are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

All possible results for "What genre of rock are you?

Emo! You're very in touch with your emotions and that's what I like about you! It's all about the music for you... I have pity for your tortured soul...you're just like me...

How can you!? You don't know what you're missing! You don't like rock... *gasp* I don't know you... Get away from me you scary person!

Grunge! You're all about the music and would even turn your back on fame just to stay true to your roots... You reached your high in the early '90s, but you're still making some good stuff! Keep rocking!

Heavy metal! You rock! It's mostly about the music instead of lyrics for you...but you channel most of the emotion through the lyrics! Mosh pit for you! Just be careful you don't give yourself a concussion with so much headbanging...

Industrial rock! Just like Marilyn Manson, you know what you have to say and you just say it! I like you very much...just be careful you don't scare me away...

Modern rock! You're very good! Your lyrics have lots to say, but you can go crazy sometimes... Careful now... Just keep making that music that keeps the rock world watching!

Indie rock! You're my most favourite type of music... Your music channels lots of emotion. On the top it seems simple, but underneath there's always a deep meaning... As your name you're independent from most of music! Stay that way! Good on you! There's so much variation in your style...from deep and thoughtful like The Stills, to happy go lucky like Belle & Sebastian, to dancy and catchy Franz Ferdinand, and back to boogie down Hot Hot Heat and The Rapture...

Garage rock! I like you... I like you alot! You and indie are on the same plane for me! You bring rock'n'roll down to its dirty roots, whether being minimalist like The White Stripes or retro like The Strokes. You keep on doing what you're doing! Oh...and did I mention I like you alot?

Numetal... You make some good stuff! The other genres don't really like you but you reach the masses with your touching lyrics... Just remember it isn't all about fame...

Old school punk! You just say what you have to say regardless of what everyone else thinks! You're one of my most favourite types of music... You're raw and uncut! You're surrounded by hype...just don't let it make you go insane...

Classic rock! Without you the other genres wouldn't exist! You are the raw and original sound of rock! Other genres may try to imitate your rawness, but they can never be like you!

Pop punk... I'm not really that fond of you, but you can churn out some good stuff... Old punk doesn't really like you but you couldn't care less...besides it's all about having fun isn't it?

post comment

[15 Jul 2004|05:57pm]
Judy Garland and Audrey Hepburn

Judy Garland
Read more...Collapse )
1 comment|post comment

[15 Jul 2004|09:40pm]
Here i am before you now
I'm like a child reaching out
Here i am i'm giving all i can
Breaking my pride I feel i'm through
Shattered inside i run to you
And now i give it all to you

Take my life take my mind
take my soul take my will
I am yours now, and i give it all to you

Laying all down before my king
Offering all my everything
Laying all down before the one i serve
I can understand the reasons why
You came on this earth and died
And now i give it all to you

I can feel you on my shoulder
So I know that you are there
I can see you paint my picture
The beauty is all there

Jeremy Camp-Take my life
If you haven't heard or ever listened to him you should.
3 comments|post comment

navigation
[ viewing | July 15th, 2004 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]