2. Please credit "(icon name) by angelswilliam" in keywords. Please also put < lj user="angelswilliam" > in comments without spaces. This is especially important for the quote icons, as I did not put my watermark on them because I couldn't see how to do that without being blatantly obvious and ruining the calligraphy-on-scroll effect.
3. Please leave a comment if taking, and please let me know which ones so I know what I'm doing right. Thanks!
4. If you want text added to the textless ones, ask. Don't add it yourself. I can do pretty much any style, any size, and any color. Just tell me where and how, and I'll keep working until you're happy.
4. Please do not share these icons anywhere other than Insane Journal or LiveJournal without my consent. (NO Greatest Journal, please.)
5. If you see these shared and not credited, please let me know; but if someone is asking who made it, just tell them and don't worry about telling me. If you see them shared anywhere other than IJ or LJ, please also let me know. (This is not a witch hunt; a lot of these people got them from someone else who didn't credit me!)
|STOCK REMOVED||STOCK REMOVED|
|NOTHING HERE!||NOTHING HERE!|
Long-haired guinea pig photos 2 & 25 from Webshots community member "raupe"
Abyssinian (cowlicky) guinea pig photos 23 & 24 from Webshots community member "gerbiley"
Caps by brynlyn1979 of dj_capslock: 3, 20, 21
Caps by Screencap Paradise: 19
Pics/Caps from Boreanazists: 22, 26, 27,
Caps from kimalis and brynlyn1979 of dj_capslock: 39
Caps by dj_capslock 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38
For those of you who don't know this, yet, dfasgiles and I are the same person. I am not claiming anyone else's icons as my own. :-)
Thanks for looking!