Kat (gigglingkat) wrote in _fandom_icons_,
Kat
gigglingkat
_fandom_icons_

200+ Icons. Mostly Supernatural.

Massive Icon/Wallpaper Post.  Soon to be crossposted all over your Friends List.

Teasers:*dies*Whenever you think you've had a bad day, watch the 24 hours Ash has between Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness...Woman On Top!  I just liked the poster.

[The rest are here.]  Warning: There are over 200 icons in the post and it is NOT for the faint of bandwidth.

There are also 5 Dark Angel Icons.  If you want just those, they are under the cut.

01This Remorse.  mmmAlec at his most angsty.02Telling Max to go fuck off.  My favorite Max/Alec moment.03Alternate04charming...  mmmalec could melt your heart.05...and break it...

The Rulz:  Want, Take, Have If someone wants to know where you got it, just tell them I did it.  Blank Icons are free to use as bases.  Any icons can be used in part or whole.  If you want a base to another icon, feel free to ask.  I will plop any text you want if you do not have the resources to do so yourself.  I also take requests from anyone. Hotlink away.  I am not popular enough to care and that's what the free bandwidth is for.

Looking For More?: The Massive Organizer Table is Here.  You are better off looking there or directly at the Scrapbook.  I moved stuff in the photobucket and all the old posts have broken links.  *is too lazy to fix*

Let me know if there are any questions.
Tags: tv: supernatural
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

• 0 comments