11 January 2012 @ 11:34 am
celebs ; nina dobrev, lily collins, billie piper,
florence welch, sebastian stan, josh dallas,
tv ; doctor who, game of thrones, himym,
once upon a time, secret circle, tvd, torchwood
movies ; harry potter, the hunger games

Sandra
11 January 2012 @ 03:50 pm
EVAN RACHEL WOOD [10] ; DIANNA AGRON [5] ; IAN SOMERHALDER [8] ; SHAY MITCHELL [8] ; ALEX PETTYFER [3] ; MILA KUNIS [12] ; MIRANDA KERR [4] ; KAYA SCODELARIO [8] ; MEGAN FOX [12] ; BLAKE LIVELY [8] ; CRYSTAL REED [10] ; JON KORTOJARENA [9] ; FRANCISCO LACHOWSKI [18] ; COLTON HAYNES [12] ; NINA DOBREV [18] ; THE VAMPIRE DIARIES [18].

Fritters
11 January 2012 @ 04:39 pm
I present to you a pile of 22 icons including Various Animal Gifs, a spoilerey Doctor Who icon, Rocky Horror, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (the good one), Hyperbole and a Half, Glee, Phineas and Ferb, and ST:TNG.

Rules: Generally I ask people to credit me, fritters, in keywords on your userpic page, and add that commenting, while not required, makes me more likely to make the sort of icons you prefer. This time, though, several of them are things that I simply took and shrunk down and threw a border on. Generally if there's any text, though, I'd like credit. So please credit me for anything with text on it, excluding the Hyperbole and a Half. I know, it's a bit detailed...

Previews: 9. 14. 22.

The rest are here...Collapse )

Current Mood: accomplished

Kaidi
11 January 2012 @ 09:21 pm
42 icons:
02x Adele
10x Alexander Skarsgard
02x Castle
03x Cillian Murphy
02x Legend of the Seeker
04x Matthew Bomer