May 24th, 2009

rapper : kid cudi

156 icons

OPEN FOR TWO - THREE DAYS!
post includes:
ashley greene, kellan lutz, bar raefali, ben barnes, camilla belle, emily browning, emma watson, freida pinto, dev patel, gaspard ulliel, gossip girl, leighton meester, taylor momsen, blake lively, jessica szohr, ed westwick, jonas brothers, kate voegele, megan fox, one tree hill, rachel mcadams, robert pattinson, sherlock holmes, kaya scodelario, hannah murray, megan prescott, kathryn prescott, skins, slumdog millionaire, taylor kitsch, zac efron, vanessa hudgens

teasers:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

HERE @ thisplacehotel

(no subject)

Star Trek, why are you so iconable?
The movies are fabulously nice to colour and play with and they're just so gorgeous; I happen to like both Deanna & Beverly's hair a lot more in the movies (Deanna because its gorgeous and Beverly... the same. Blonde suits Gates more imo). I have 2 exams down and 6 to go, and the next isn't till 1st June. Way, though I'll have my internet cut off for a while when I move on friday. Sad times. I'm looking extremely forward to June 17th, when my life will be very less complicated. Also I'm now an alumna, sad times.

The icons: I was making some Deanna for feelwithyou earlier and thought to make some Beverly as a nice little bribe/enabling tool for sevenofnine. And then instead of just Beverly I decided to do the whole movie minus the last few... things. I heart drunk Deanna muchly.

[00-90] Star Trek First Contact

over here :)
matt bomer - holy fuck

ASSORTED CELEBS

[1-3] Colin Farrell
[4-6] Daniel Craig
[7-9] Ellen Page
[10-22] Emile Hirsch
[23-28] Eva Longoria
[29-31] Gerard Butler
[32-38] Ginnifer Goodwin
[39-51] Gossip Girl
[52-55] Hayden Christensen
[56-57] Hugh Jackman
[58-63] Isla Fisher
[64-66] Jonas Brothers
[67-76] Kate Winslet
[77-80] Katy Perry
[81-84] Kristen Bell
[85-97] Leonardo DiCaprio (some w/ Kate Winslet)
[98-102] Lindsay Lohan
[103-119] Marion Cotillard
[120-143] Maroon 5
[144] Matt Damon
[145-154] Matthew Fox

Here @ sexy_mood_music. The post will be public for 3 days, and after that, you MUST JOIN to see the post, but don't worry because EVERYONE GETS ACCEPTED! Please read the rules at the entry, and leave any comments or feedback you have over there, too!
bunny bunny bun

(no subject)

TV shows: Gossip girl, Grey's anatomy, How i met your mother, Lost, One tree hill, Skins, 90210, Misc
Celebs:
Clémence Poésy, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Leigton Meester, Rachel McAdams, Sophia Bush, Taylor Swift, Vanessa Hudgens & Zac Efron
Fashion and stock
Spoilers for the finales of pretty much everything listed :D

See them all here @ satin_resonance