- PLEASE LEAVE ALL COMMENTS HERE >> shivanie 

Preview

rest here
  • Current Mood
    drained
Red Riding Hood

Icons : Lee Adama (5) for leeadama_daily

Icons : Lee Adama (5) for leeadama_daily
Third batch of 5 icons of the Lee Adama Advent Calendar '08. You can open a new one, every day, at the Lee Adama Advent Calendar '08 entry.

(Rules)
Comments are lovely.
Please, credit some_cramping or heliotitans if taking, this way more people can find all these graphics :)
Be kind and don't modify these graphics, don't hotlink them and don't claim them as yours. Thanks.

(Teasers)

cut/icons @ some_cramping
A-TLA - Sokka Working by equivalency

ICONS!

Today we have icons for you that seem both Halloweeny and Christmasey, because I've been making few icons and releasing them rarely.

Yeah, I know. I blame college.

The official listing of the icons are... Owl, Duck I photographed, Avatar, Peanuts, Christmas Rat, Chicago (the musical), Hocus Pocus, lyrics from Paint Your Wagon and some random quotes.

Rules to use these: PLEASE credit me,fritters, in keywords on your userpic page! Commenting is not required, but it makes me more likely to make the sort of icons you prefer, hmm?

Previews: 5. 9. 15.

Collapse )

Credit goes to daybreakicons for the Hocus Pocus icons, ganked from her screencaps, and to Iroh.Org who has so many beautiful and helpful Avatar screencaps that I had to make some icons.
  • Current Music
    "Goodby to You" from Michelle Branch