March 10th, 2008

(no subject)

Requests and suggestions: Icons, headers,wallpapers, fo banners, profile images of: Marion Cotillard, Wentworth Miller, Christian Bale, Johnny Depp, James McAvoy, Tyler Hilton, Bethany Joy, Gossip Girl, Jared Leto, Taylor Kitsch, Jude Law, Ewan Mcgregor, Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, Gael García Bernal, Prison Break, Supernatural, Natalie Portman, Milo Ventimiglia, Ellen Page, Sophia Bush, Keira Knightley, Atonement, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Elizabethtown, Marie Antoinette, Mists of Avalon,POTC, stock, fashion ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

the rest // here // at onlydreamers
peace love taylor

(no subject)

01-20: Ashley Tisdale
21-55: Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian
56-60: Hilary Duff
61-79: Jensen Ackles
80-84: Katherine Heigl
85-96: Maggie Grace
97-139: Nick Jonas
140-154: America Ferrera
155-164: Becki Newton
165-170: Rebecca Romijn
171-188: Heroes Cast

Teasers:

More @t icons4ever

78 Multi- Fandom Icons: BtVS, AtS, Firefly, Queer as Fok, SV, SGA, Xena, and more!

I've got a new lovely batch for you guys! My top faves are definitely in the QaF, Michelle Trachtenberg, Xena, and SGA sections. 

Look out for the Rage!Brian icons that I just had to make! *G*

BtVS, AtS, and Firefly

Anya (1)
Buffy (1)
Buffy and Giles (1)
Faith (3)
Fred (2)
Mal (1)

Queer as Folk

Brian (11)
Ben/Michael (3)
Brian/Justin (2)

Smallville 

Chloe (1)

Stargate Atlantis

John (2)
McShep (2)

Supernatural

Dean and Sam (2)
Sam (1)

Xena

Gabrielle (21)

Michelle Trachtenberg (19)

Sarah Michelle Gellar (2)

Utada Hikaru (3)

Comment and credit to catvamps_art!

(no subject)

Not a biggy this one but i wanted to post it anyway ... and for a change it's not Who's line related! Under the cut are 18 icons taken from Sam Taylor-Woods photo exibition entitled "Crying men". She asked male celebrities to pose for photographs with real tears. They really are beautiful pictures and would encourage anyone to take a look. 

preview:

The rest are HERE at my lj
VM - Logan 1x10 quote - Annoy

[[50] Smallville 'Arrow' icons - part 1

Hi everyone! I'm a new member here *waves* even if I'm a Smallville fan since the very beginning and I've always loved Superman and comic heroes in general.
You can find me @ freezing_82 , if you like to read more about me in my profile, or wander through my icons (mostly Veronica Mars fandom related until now).
However, making SV icons never occurred to me until now *face palm* so I'm just making up for all the time I've wasted LOL
I though I could post the icons I've made from episode 6x04, Arrow. The batch it's basically only Oliver/Lois/Lois&Oliver centric.

Teasers:

You can find the first part of the batch [50 icons] here @ my journal.

X-posted almost everywhere in the SV livejournal fandom. Sorry if this floods your friends page.