September 15th, 2007

im back

Hey, well, im at uni now and have internet access 24/7 and i return to you with a batch of freh icons. There arnet as many as i would have liked but ive been busy. Its a mixed bag, mainly harry potter and jeremy irons, but there are others in there too. Same rules as usual, hope you're all ok xx

26) Harry Potter OOTP
20) Jeremy Irons
3) Keira Knightley
2) Cinderella
1) LOTR

preview:

The rest are at my LJ redhandedicons
coach taylor | fnl

(no subject)

[01]-[03] | Angels & Airwaves
[04]-[11] | Cartel
[12]-[18] | Melee
[19]-[24] | The Rocket Summer
[25]-[26] | The All American Rejects
[27]-[00] | Hellogoodbye
[28]-[29] | The Academy Is...
[30]-[00] | The Starting Line
[31]-[36] | Scrubs
[37]-[00] | Cartel FO Banner

Comment and credit if taking any. No hotlinking. Enjoy!

teasers:

More under fake-cut

It's a friends only community. Join here to view icons.
  • lilahh

Fandom İcons

I feel like,I'm a serial manufacturer about making icons lol :D

(40) FANDOM İCONS are containing;

++ALİAS
++CHARMED
++XENA
++Mischa Barton
++Julian Mcmahon @ Fantastic Four
++Eva Longoria
++Jennifer Lopez
++Evan Rachel Wood

TEASER

Click HERE for all of them

spn-dean/sam goofy faces

(no subject)

60 Grey's Anatomy icons

TEASERS:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

here at my icon journal..

greyschallenge is a no-contest challenge community modeled after communities like alias_challenge and several others. Every two weeks, you'll be given an episode and a list of caps, and your job is to make as many graphics as you can using only the caps from the challenge episode. Then you post your stuff, get feedback, and spread the love! There will also be a hall of fame, which is where either I will pick our favorite graphic from the stuff YOU made and post it, explaining why we liked it and if you're lucky, you might get a spiffy banner! :) Don't worry, everyone who participates in a challenge with more than one graphic will get in the hall of fame--it's just a way of spreading the warm fuzzies. :)
downey jr.

(no subject)

[1-4] Britney Spears
[5-9] Harry Potter cast: the trio (Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint)
[10-38] Heroes cast
[39-52] Heroes 1.15 "Run"
[53-57] David Tennant
[58-61] Ian Somerhalder
[62-64] Maggie Grace
[65-81] Challenge avatars (Lost, Heroes, Olsens sisters, Eva Longoria, stock, pridejudice, Terry Hatcher)

you can find them here
ENG - Chicha... unimpressed by Fritters

Sailor Moon Icons...

A while back my computer died. It was only after rescuing items from the hard drive that I realized I had 27 Sailor Moon icons that I hadn't released. So, in the hopes of getting them out before the NEXT computer glitch, here are 27 Sailor Moon icons, focused on Neptune, Pluto and Mars.

RULES: Commenting is nice and motivates me to make more, but not at ALL required. The only requirement is CREDIT ME IN THE PICTURE'S KEYWORDS/COMMENTS AREA. If you don't know how, look it up in the LJ faqs (it's FAQ #194). Just put the word Fritters SOMEWHERE in the info next to the pic on your user icon page.

PREVIEWS: 2. 10. 25.

Collapse )
  • Current Mood
    busy