August 7th, 2007

spn-dean/sam goofy faces

(no subject)

Lelennia and Ashley Joint Post one

So what happens when two icon makers use the exact same caps to make a set of icons? Lelennia and I wanted to find out! We borrowed the idea from oxoniensis and slodwick, who combined their talents to make an icon post here, containing their shared fandoms.

Lelennia and I each picked five screencaps from three fandoms each. Then we sent the caps to each other and each made a set of five icons in each of our six fandoms. You can see the original caps here if you're interested. :)

[60] Multi-Fandom
Heroes, Veronica Mars, Harry Potter, American Idol, CSI NY, and Grey's Anatomy

Teasers:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
icons here
bobby - the dope hit home

Multi fandom icons: GA, heroes, bobby etc....

x Heroes Cast
x Milo/Hayden
x Milo Ventiglimia
x Hayden Panetierre

x Shia Leboeuf

x Bobby, the Movie

x Grey's Anatomy, Promo pictures
x GA Mcsteamy
x GA Mcdreamy and Mer

X James Ellroy, American Tabloid quotes
Teasers

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

more at my journal

beware: nudity and bad language

quotes on bobby icons, Heroes and Shia: james ellroy's american tabloid
quotes on GA mcdreamy and mer icons: kelly clarkson's song, Never Again.
the flag used on ellroy's quotes is a cap from Bobby.
caps from dj_capslock
GA and Heroes photos were found at padabee

* credit if used
* comments are very appreciated (for my ego;)
spn-dean/sam goofy faces

(no subject)

Lelennia and Ashley Joint Post two

So what happens when two icon makers use the exact same caps to make a set of icons? Lelennia and I wanted to find out! We borrowed the idea from oxoniensis and slodwick, who combined their talents to make an icon post here, containing their shared fandoms.

Lelennia and I each picked five screencaps from three fandoms each. Then we sent the caps to each other and each made a set of five icons in each of our six fandoms. You can see the original caps here if you're interested. :)

[60] Multi-Fandom
Bones, Supernatural, Lost, Boston Legal, Ugly Betty, and Dexter

Teasers:

icons here
  • mrs6

icons + gifs

graphics :

#8 sig + icon requests
#49 icons :
♥ 28 tokio hotel (include 10 gifs)
♥ 18 stock images
♥ 03 text icons

TEASERS
1 2 3

The rest @ my journal >>> Here <<<
  • Current Music
    playboy - bass sultan hengzt
spn-dean/sam goofy faces

(no subject)

Lelennia and Ashley Joint Post three
Lelennia and I each picked five screencaps from three fandoms each. Then we sent the caps to each other and each made a set of five icons in each of our six fandoms. You can see the original caps here if you're interested. :-)
[60] Multi-Fandom
Adrianna Lima, Gossip Girl, The OC, House, Brad Pitt, Daniel Radcliffe
Teasers:
icons here