July 18th, 2007

Being Erica - Erica looking back

Icon post 16

Whoa, I seem to have too much time! *g* But since I got a job in a great coffee-store now there'll not be so many icons so fast again! :(
But here I am with 90!! new icons!! Mostly Harry Potter stills, promos, cast appearances! ;)

[3] Anne Hathaway
[8] Crossing Jordan
[80] Harry Potter (Order of the Phoenix stills and promos, and premiere pictures)

Preview:

Preview 1 Preview 2 Preview 3

(FOLLOW ME TO THE REST OF ALL THE PRETTY ICONS!! *g*)
  • Current Music
    Wise Guys - Jetzt ist Sommer
quote2
  • mara83

(no subject)

HERE @ amaras_art

Also you could see in this entry:

Music: Artic Monkeys , Amy Winehouse, Christina Aguilera, Andrea Corr, Franz Ferdinand, Jennifer Lopez, Kelly Clarkson, Lily Allen, McFly, Muse, Natasha Bedingfield, Rihanna, Shakira

Actors: Billie Piper, Hayden Panettiere, Milo Ventimiglia, Orlando Bloom, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Emma Watson, Keira Knightley

TV-Shows: Blackpool, Doctor Who (for drwho_lims are the icons of Rose/Ten from Fear Her and the Rose, Rose/Jack icons form The empty child), Torchwood, SPN, Carnivàle, Primeval, Angel,Veronica Mars, FNL

MISC: POTC & Bleach
Carmen Sanremo

In the mix

Icons:

[01-02] Uma Thurman
[03-06] Carmen Consoli
[07-09] Bjork
[10-11] Nelly Furtado
[12-24] Mischa Barton
[25] Emma Caulfield aka Anya
[26-30] The nanny
[31-36] Charmed

Teasers

Banners:
[01] Charmed
[02-03] The nanny
[04-05] X-Files
[06] Friends
[07] Uma Thurman
[08] Firefly

Blends:
[01-02] Lost
[03] The OC
[04] Faith

Header:
[01] Grey's Anatomy

More H E R E @ ch4ndler

Comments&Credit are <3
Downton Abbey: Mary

(no subject)

[45] harry potter book 7 "spoiler" icons (HUMOR - NOT REAL SPOILERS)
45 total

I PROMISE YOU these are not actual spoilers, just my ridiculous stabs at humor!! Some of the humor is crass. Also, some are purely of the characters if you're not interested in the text.

TEASERS:

(Voldemort hates our freedom!)

NOTES:
} I love comments (but might not read them until after this weekend, for obvious reasons)
} Friend my journal
} NO XANGA!!
} Do not hotlink or modify icons!
} Credit floating_icons
gossip ✩ spotlight on me

(no subject)

Harry Potter Cast: 90 icons, 6 headers

+ Credit to imamonsterr or socialxscene is required.
+ Comment and say exactly what you're taking.
+ Let me know if you want me to add an effect or add text to a particular icon/graphic and I'll try my best to get what you want!
+ Upload to your own server!

28) 42) 56)

for these & more, join socialxscene (must join to see graphics); currently looking for new makers here!
kuzco D:

South Park

This show has changed my life. It has changed my life, I tell you.

I don't know this icon set makes it painfully obvious or just slightly obvious who my favorite character is, but yeah, you can go ahead and take a stab at it :D It should be a easy guess.

24 South Park icons, 8 of which are quote icons.

Examples:
08. 13. 24.

Come on down to SOUTH PARK