February 18th, 2007

BARS 4some personalized by blondebitz

B/B Bones, ATS Ships/Gen, and James Marsters Icon Post

I must apologize for some of these. I had to do them on my laptop, which means I did not have Paint Shop Pro. (Some of them were done before my computer died when I still had the good stuff.) But, you know what? Where there's a will, there's a way, and...dammit! I miss making icons!!! Hope you see something you like. Even if they are crappy, same rules apply.

Here are your teasers:

1. No hotlinking, please. Save them to your hard drive, and then upload them to your userpics.
2. Please credit "(icon name) by dfasgbai" in keywords (e.g., Troubled by dfasgbai). Please also put (lj user="dfasgbai") in the comments field of the userpic (with opening and closing carrots where the parentheses are).
3. If you snag my icons, please comment. I'm new at a lot of the techniques I use for the icons I make, so it would really help me to know how I'm doing. Just try to say something constructive if it's negative, please. Thanks!
4. Please do not share these icons anywhere other than LiveJournal without my exclusive permission. Thank you.
5. If you see these shared where they are not credited properly, please let me know. (If it's someone who says, "If anyone knows who made this, please let me know so I can give them proper credit," just tell them, please. They're asking you to help them credit me, and that's great.)

WARNING: One rated ICON-PG implied slash icon below cut. (Only Spike is pictured.)

Show us the icons already!

Please note: The above link will become friends only in one week. If you don't see it before that time, please e-mail me here.
  • Current Mood
    accomplished