February 12th, 2007

MARY-KATE AND ASHLEY OLSEN! 18 ICONS & 2 BANNERS

Hey!! :D Here we go again!! I decided start to write a little bit here.....Or just try to! So, I wanna let you know that english isn´t my primary language (I´m Brazilian) and will make any mistake soon! lol!! BTW, I changed the layout a little and I hope you like it! Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are one of my fav celebs to make icons! For this set we have the girls @ Jenni Kayne Fall Fashion Show (02/07/07)

PS: I´m taking requests... 

TEASERS:

I WANNA KNOW YOUR OPINION!!

lyric

(no subject)

Teasers

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[ FOLLOW ME TO MY ICON LJ ;) ]

Rules:

- Comment would be nice and nominations lovely!!
- Credit me

In the comments you have to put

- Not hotlink or edit

Special female’s bunch with:

- Actresses (Hayden Panettiere, Kristen Bell, Jennifer Morrison, Keira Knightley, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Evan Rachel Wood, Rachel McAdams, Sienna Miller, Naomi Watts, Eliza Dushku, Rachel Bilson, Lindsay Lohan, Scarlett Johansson, Natalie Portman, Sophia Bush, Olsen twins..)
- Singers and bands (Andrea Corr, Avril Lavigne, Michelle Branch, Jennifer Lopez, Pussycat dolls, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Mandy Moore, Shakira, Nelly Furtado, Kelly Clarkson, Ashlee Simpson)
- Events: Grammy’s red carpet

And replying your requests: Victoria Frances’ illustrations, Ali Larter, Nicole Richie, Sophie Ellis Bextor, Minka Kelly, Hilarie Burton, Misha Barton, Katherine Heigl, Emilie de Ravin, Dido, Shiri Appleby, Kate Bosworth and Brittany Murphy
☂ (and now I'm eating your boyfriend.)

Whoverse post of 180 icons + some

(no subject)

Today I'm back with just a few icons, but I like them and love their subject: RENT.  The pictures on the icons are from the film, not the play, but since the cast was MOSTLY the same, it's OK.  ;oP

16 Rent icons

Examples 

The rest of the icons and many more at </a></font>