?

No account? Create an account

supreme being of argyle
27 July 2004 @ 12:52 pm
Hiya everyone! Yes, I'm a newbie, to icon making as well (I think it's only been a month now...) and I just created a journal community to post my icons. Here are some teasers:

Teasers:

The rest can be found at daendre_icons. Fandoms include Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Harry Potter, and Stargate, as well as other random actors/actresses and some randomness.

Nevaeh
27 July 2004 @ 09:06 pm
Spike Icon I have a request
I have a request. I dont know if it is possible. I want a spike icon with the below quote. the quote is huge.... but i want it... You can take out the last sentance but i really want to keep the rest.... is it possible???????????? i would like it to have a pic of spike as the background but if that doesnt work then i will take it on a black ground... but i would REALLY like it to have the enitre quote on it!!!!!! PLEASE????????

Your not friends you’ll never be friends you’ll be in love till it kills you both you’ll fight and you’ll shag and you’ll hate each other till it make you quiver but you’ll never be friends. love isn’t brains children its blood, blood screaming inside of you to work it’s will. I may be loves bitch but atleast I am man enough to admit it.