• Mood:

Multi-fandom post: SG-1, Star Wars, Andromeda, Misc

Here's my first batch of icons since going on hiatus....YAY

5 SG-1
10 Star Wars
1 Andromeda
4 Misc

Teasers:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sg-1:

1. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 2. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 3. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 4. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 5. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Star Wars: (I kinda went a little crazey with the anakin icons....i just couldn't help myself :D)

6. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 7. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 8. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 9. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 10. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 11. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

12. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 13. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 14. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 15. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Andromeda: (I think it came out pretty crappy, to be honest....i'm no happy with this one)

16. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Misc:

This icon was made specifically for the amusement of my good friend Tara and myself.......

17. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And these I'll have to explain....Me and my mom were in Walmart last week, and we were looking at the shirts, and we found a shirt that says "I Don't do Drama", and found it perfect for me, b/c anyone who knows me well enough knows that Drama is like my middle name...and, so, ofcourse, I got the shirt, but i thought it would be funny to make icons that say "I don't do...." b/c its blatantly obvious that we do.....so, heres the results:

18. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 19. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 20. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well, thats it for now..... Comment and Credit please please! Thanx!!
Tags: movie: star wars, tv: andromeda, tv: stargate sg-1
Subscribe

• 31 multifandom icons

Captain Marvel (2019) [9], Guardiand of the Galaxy vol2 [6], Thor: The Dark World [4], The Incredible Hulk (2008) [2], Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Alias,…

• 28 multifandom icons

LOST [6], Buffy the Vampire Slayer [2], Supernatural [2], Survivor AU [2], Carmilla, Doctor Who, The Emperor's New Groove (2000), Free!, How to…

• (no subject)

[15] Good Trouble, [15] Summertime, [5] 13 Reasons Why, [5] Elite, [5] Guardian, [5] LOST rest HERE @ mundodefieras

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

• 2 comments