\m/ (pain_everlong) wrote in _familyvalues__,
\m/
pain_everlong
_familyvalues__

April 8th 2006 A Tribute To Kurt Cobain 1967-1994

-"I was incredibly suicidal for the first three months after Kurt's death. We had a deal that if one of us did it, the other would, and it's lame of him to have welshed on a deal. Fucking lame." -Courtney Love

-"No-one can replace Kurt. For five years I woke up with the sexiest man in the world, so no one impresses me." -Courtney Love

I really haven't had that exciting of a life. There are a lot of things I wish I would have done, instead of just sitting around and complaining about having a boring life. So I pretty much like to make it up. I'd rather tell a story about somebody else. -Kurt Cobain

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. -Kurt Cobain

If you die you're completely happy and your soul somewhere lives on. I'm not afraid of dying. Total peace after death, becoming someone else is the best hope I've got. -Kurt Cobain

The worst crime is faking it.-Kurt Cobain

"Holding Frances in my arms is the best drug in the world."-Kurt Cobain

"A big "fuck you" to those of you who have the audacity to claim that I'm so naive and stupid that I would allow myself to be taken advantage of and manipulated."-Kurt Cobain

"If you hurt my wife in any way I'll hurt you."-Kurt Cobain

"I just want you people to know that Courtney Love, lead singer of the sensational pop
group Hole, is the best fuck in the world."-Kurt Cobain

"It's like Evian watter and battery acid. And when you mix the two you get love"-Kurt on the chemistry between courtney and himself

"I'm just happier than I've ever been. I finally found someone that i'm totally compatible with. It doesn't matter whether she's a male, female or hermaphrodite or a donkey. We're compatible." -Kurt, 1992

Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment