Marty McFly Fan (bttf4444) wrote in _familyties,
Marty McFly Fan
bttf4444
_familyties

Did Alex ever use the word "harmony"?

I'm sorry if this sounds like a silly question, but "harmony" happens to be my favourite word - so I'm just curious. I know Mallory used that word twice in the Thanksgiving episode, when she argued that her parents were being stubborn for their cause because Thanksgiving is supposed to be about "peace and harmony in the family". Then Elyse also used the word in a flashback scene to Alex's birth in Africa.

Considering what I've heard about the episode where Alex manages Jennifer's band - which doesn't come until Season Five - it almost seems like Alex would have to use the word "harmony" in that episode, as it's my understanding that he wants Jennifer's band to be singing old songs three-part harmony style (a la The Andrews Sisters).

Anyway, I'm just asking out of curiosity.

ETA: I feel a little embarrassed asking this question, but it's just something that I'm curious about. Just so you know, I already tried searching Google - and I'm not really finding anything useful. The episode, Band on the Run, doesn't seem to have a transcript online anywhere. I was hoping that someone here has seen that episode and can let me know.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments