?

No account? Create an account
ER on NBC's Journal

[Most Recent Entries] [Calendar View] [Friends View]

Friday, April 3rd, 2009

Time Event
9:25a
Just started watching last night's ER episode on Surf The Channel because I missed it last night. I'm so sad it's over!!!
4:53p
yahoo's 15 most dramatic er moments

After 15 years of excitement, romance, mishaps, and miracles, the longest-running primetime medical series in television history, "ER," comes to an end this month. Though the cast may look a lot different than it did 15 years ago and a good chunk of the show's fan base has moved on, a trip down memory lane quickly reminds us why we fell in love with "ER" a decade and a half ago. Long before DVRs and TiVos, during the heyday of NBC's Thursday night "Must See TV," "ER" became appointment viewing -- an hour of greatness that delivered some of the best drama we've ever witnessed, some of the most fascinating and flawed characters in fiction, and some of our fondest TV memories. No topic was off limits and, season after season, the series managed to use the patients and staff of Chicago's County General Hospital to drive home how controversial issues, from war to abortion to AIDS to child abuse, were more than just stories on the front page; they impacted real people every day. To pay homage to the departing series and to celebrate the end of an unforgettable era, we've compiled a list of the top 15 most dramatic moments that made "ER" the standout series that it was.

i miss old erCollapse )

Current Mood: nostalgic

<< Previous Day 2009/04/03
[Calendar]
Next Day >>
About LiveJournal.com