_emo_bitches

• Mood:
  • Music:

x3 aPpLiCaTiOn x3

:name: Evelyn
:age: 14 or.. 27..
:location: Mentor, Ohio
:interests: Conor Oberst, music, friends, emo
:bands: 40 below summer, a change of pace, a cutthroat kiss, a love ends suicide, a perfect circle, a static lullaby, a storybook ending, adema, afi, alanis morissette, alkaline trio, ani difranco, anjeliina, anti-flag, as i lay dying, ataris, atreyu, ben kweller, bif naked, black label society, blessid union of souls, blink 182, brand new, breaking benjamin, bright eyes, chevelle, coheed and cambria, conor oberst, count the stars, darkest hour, dashboard confessional, dead poetic, die trying, dimmu borgir, disturbed, dope, dynamite boy, eighteen visions, evanescence, eve 6, every time i die, everything emo, fall out boy, finch, flogging molly, foo fighters, from autumn to ashes, from first to last, funeral for a friend, girl band, good charlotte, green day, guns n roses, hawthorne heights, headtrip, him, hoobastank, hot hot heat, in ashes we lie, jack off jill, jump little children, kittie, kurt cobain, lacuna coil, less than jake, letter kills, lillix, long since forgotten, lost prophets, marilyn manson, matchbook romance, maybe memories, mest, metallica, modest mouse, moments in grace, mushroomhead, my chemical romance, name taken, new found glory, nine inch nails, nirvana, off by one, orgy, penfold, placebo, poison the well, puddle of mudd, radiohead, remembering never, saves the day, scary kids scaring kids, seether, senses fail, sex pistols, shinedown, silverchair, silverstein, smile empty soul, something corporate, sparta, stars hide fire, story of the year, sublime, sugarcult, taking back sunday, tapping the vein, tears for fears, the beatles, the beautiful mistake, the clash, the cure, the early november, the eyeliners, the goodwill, the movielife, the phoenix rising, the postal service, the promise ring, the smiths, the starting line, the undecided, three days grace, thrice, thusday, tonic, trapt, unsung zeros, unwanted superheroes, velvet revolver, vendetta red, weak at best, yeah yeah yeahs, yellowcard, yesterdays rising
:books: Wasteland, Echo, weetzie bat, Sevens series, Lucky, Brave new girl, Stoner and Spaz, Cut, The hanged Man, Violet and Claire, Gingerbread, i was a teenage Fairy, Checkers. and others
:define emo: emotional/emotion,

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment