_emo_bitches

• Music:

New To The Bitching

~Application~<3

:name: Kourtney C.
:age: 15
:location: Vernon Ct.
:interests: Performing Arts, Musical Theatre
:bands: 3 days grace, 42nd street, a chorus line, a perfect circle, a.f.i, action action, alkaline trio, atreyu, avril lavigne, bayside, beauty and the beast, billy idol, black sabbath, brand new, breaking benjamin, bright eyes, chevelle, chicago, co&ca, crazy for you, cursive, daria, dashboard confessional, death cab for cutie, evanescence, fiddler on the roof, finch, from autum to ashes, grade, green day, guys and dolls, hawthorne hieghts, hidden in plain veiw, incubus, jimmy eat world, led zepplin, lost prophets, midtown, modest mouse, muse, my chemical romance, nightmare before christmas, no doubt, nofx, once on this island, piebald, rufio, rufus wainwright, saves the day, school of rock, senses fail, silverchair, sliverstien, smile empty soul, stephen lynch, stevie nicks, straylight run, strike anywhere, strung out, sugarcult, switchfoot, system of a down, t rex, taking back sunday, taproot, the black maria, the cure, the darkness, the doors, the early november, the juliana theory, the pest, the ramones, the used, the white stripes, the who, the wiz, thrice, thursday, trapt, voodoo glow skulls, weezer, whippersnapper, wicked, the music, crossfade, dresdon dolls, mars volta, pantera, nine inch nails, rise agaisnt, ana, train, garden state soundtrack,
:books: Go Ask Alice, Blood and Chocolate, Silver Kiss, Vampire Kisses, I Know Who Holds Tomorrow, Kit's Wilderness, Mates Dates and Makeover Stories
:define emo: Bright Eyes, Dashboard, Sad, Emotional

:pictures if possible:

I hope you like me!!

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments