_emo_2the_max_

• Mood:
  • Music:

Applications woo

GENERAL INFO

Name: Kris
Sex: guy

FAVORITES
10 bands: Rush, The Police, Sigur Ros, Genesis, Led Zeppelin, Allman Brothers Band, Emerson, Lake & Palmer, Pink Floyd, Yes, Jethro Tull, Nirvana, AC/DC, Cream, Rainbow, Alice In Chains, Coldplay, Dave Matthews Band, Blue Oyster Cult, Blondie, John Coltrane....oops that is way over 10!
5 movies: This Is Spinal Tap, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Casablanca, The Princess Bride, A Bout de Souffle
Store to shop: hmm...Sharpe#s Record Exchange :)
Color: red and black
T.V. show: Whose Line Is It Anyway? or Family Guy
Favourite Book(s): The Great Gatsby, The Trench, anything by Piers Anthony or Anne Rice

QUESTIONS
What do you think about homosexuality? people should be free to express themselves as they wish and choose whatever lifestyle that suits their personalities. Unfortuntely, there are some big-heads out there who think that there is only ONE lifestyle, and that only one is their's.
What do you think about testing products on animals? I dont think about it much...not one of those topics that crosses my mind often.
Do you believe in war? I believe it because I know it exists, but I don't necessarily always support it.
Do you smoke or drink? nope, neither
Do you have any Piercings and/or tattoos: none of those either

OTHER STUFF
Promote this community in two other places and link it:
_introduction child_of_god_16
Who invited you? myself
Why do you want to be a member of this community? *shrugs*
What is your ideal soulmate? haven't found them yet, and trying describing them with words would be futile anyway.
Anything Else you think we should know? "I'm on drugs!" No...that's just a random movie quote.

At least 2 pictures of you:

Only have one at the moment

Yes...I have a pet rat.
</>
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments