TracyLynn
___righton
_elephantshoes

• Mood:
  • Music:
Name:Tracy
Middle Name: Lynn
Describe Yourself In 5 Words:I'm not your average girl
Hobbies/Activites:Marching Band, Color Guard, Band, Choir, Sewing, Designing clothes, hanging out with friends, writing, poetry, music
10 Bands/Artists: cake, blind melon,mustard plug. streetligth manifesto, my chemical romance, underoath, incubus, the beatles, the spill canvas, elliot smith
5 Movies: Scarface, the shning, Napolean Dynamite, office space, school of rock
2 Books: CRANK, sex, Drugs, and Cocoapuffs
Special Talents?: Bass clarinet star (I also play guitar, sax, trumpet, flute, and clarinet )
One Bad Habit:tapping my fooot way too much
Goals In Life: I just want to write
What do you look for in a friend?:sense of humor, knows when to be serious, they have to be awesome
If you could change something about you, what would it be?: I'd be a little less tall
If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be?: Snoop Dog
Tell us something funny because we like laughing.: I dont knwo what to say because I'm ultra tired, but you know what? I just blew my nose
If you could only see in one color for the rest of your life what color would you want it to be?:silver
What is elephant shoes?: I love you
Rant about something that pisses you off....GO!: What pisses me off? I guess now everyone who wears t-shirts and jeans is gothic. wow.

Some of the girls I have seen, wear their jeans so their fat hangs over , just so they can fit into a size 0. Is the size of your pants really important? I hate it when girls wear a size 5 and think theyre fat. What's wrong with these people?

It's things like MTV, and magazines that turn these people into clones. They don't think for themselves anymore. Of course, I'm not saying every cheerleader or someone who dresses like this stereotype is a mindless clone, all I'm saying is this is the majority.

Now about the whorage. this is why they buy their pants too tight, and their skirts too short. For the men( if you can even call them that) They need to feel loved? Of course it isnst love at all, not even close. And when they all write in their buddy profiles "I LoVe _____" It's just showing to the public who theyre going to sex next.

These girls dress alike, think alike, and like the same boys. So they make fun of anyone who's different, anyone who dresses different is "goth" or "punk" and they dont even take the time to talk to you, or see who you really all. they don't give a shit. They just keep on waling witht heir thongs sticking out of their pants, what a fasion statement.

Promote us somewhere and give us the link:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/hardxcorekid/29372.html?view=13500#t13500

Pictures:

yeah, I know the pics are kinda shittty

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment