?

No account? Create an account
decided to join your community. your project has me intrigued to say… - .:e l e c t r o m a g n e t:. [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
electromagnet

[ website | electromagnet ::MP3's:: ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

[Mar. 7th, 2004|11:29 am]
electromagnet
_electromagnet_
[dablo]
[Current Mood |curiouscurious]
[Current Music |paul oakenfold]

decided to join your community. your project has me intrigued to say the least. if you have anything recorded, how do i obtain acopy? i dj in new orleans and my forte' is old and new school goth and industrial, darkwave, shoegazer.. you get the drift. you may e-mail me at devylsritehand@hotmail.com, and let me know.
LinkReply

Comments:
[User Picture]From: coldblu
2004-03-07 02:34 pm (UTC)
hey man...thanks for joining........we have a couple of studio roughs here http://www.mp3.com.au/electromagnet

we are recording about 15 songs right now....Ill get them to you as they are available if you'd like
(Reply) (Thread)
2004-03-07 02:58 pm (UTC)
thanx 4 adding me, keep me in touch with the recordings, and i'll send you my address. my band is having our 2nd ep out in april on antidote records. our last ep was just added to over 200 college and alternative( god i hate that term) radio stations and was added in rotation on a majority of them. if you know of any places up your way that our label could send stuff to please let me know. thanks again...dablo
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
2004-03-08 08:47 am (UTC)
no sweat man.........Ill make updates about the recordings in the community..............Id love to hear yer stuff man.....got a link to anything?

my label just compiled a huge contact list for places all over the world.....Ill see if I can get a list from them.......Im kinda out of the local loop haha.....but I know Gothic Beauty is here....you could at least get a review or something.......I know a few radio and club djs here tho.....if you sent me cdrs or something I could hand them off or something
2004-03-08 04:16 pm (UTC)
thanks for the help, and the same goes to you guys, i'll help out as much as i can. you can go to antidoterecords.net,and download music, or fiendforce.de, we also have a deal with the spainish label; k-industrial, they are very cool and i could send them some stuff you . keep in touch
2004-03-08 11:40 pm (UTC)
ah nice......Ive been looking for a good european label for this project....... if you want you can contact Eddie at Latex Records.... http://www.latexrecords.com and tell him you talked to Ashe....hes a kewl guy and does alot of networking....Im sure he could give you some good contacts.....yah man...keep in touch.......Ill go check those links....whats the name of yer band?
2004-03-09 04:42 pm (UTC)
rock city morgue
2004-03-09 05:16 pm (UTC)
kewl Ill check it out!