[ website | electromagnet ::MP3's:: ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

Photographers and Videographers [Mar. 4th, 2004|03:42 pm]
electromagnet

_electromagnet_

[coldblu]
[Current Music |cartoons]

Are there any other photographers and or videographers gunna be at the show?.............

I know yer on this list Roger........has anyone talked to you about doing any shots?
LinkReply

Comments:
[User Picture]From: darkboy23
2004-03-04 04:57 pm (UTC)

yes

and yes make sure their is plenty o light on the band i hate it when goth bands have no light and i know this aint no goth band so i expect light bottom line you wanna look good have some light on ya!!!!
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: coldblu
2004-03-04 05:09 pm (UTC)

Re: yes

haha well....we are supposed to have a lighting guy.....so Ill tell him to make sure there is enough light! kewl!
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: marcassa
2004-03-05 08:36 pm (UTC)

sweet gawd yes!!!
2004-03-06 02:29 pm (UTC)

Roger took lots of pictures.......they looked pretty kewl from what I could see......hopefully he'll get me a disc of them or something ;)
[User Picture]From: marcassa
2004-03-06 03:00 pm (UTC)

well if so I'd love to see 'em!
2004-03-07 12:41 pm (UTC)

well yer first in line of course! ;P
2004-03-06 02:33 pm (UTC)

thanks alot for taking pics last night man.....alot of them looked really kewl from what I could tell on yer preview window....let me know if you need some discs or something if yer gunna make me copies
2004-03-07 07:47 am (UTC)
Hello everyone :) first post here..
Anyway, I wanted to know how the show was! Could anyone write a little something about it for a poor European guy that lives so far away?

One more question: are you plannning on recording some bootlegs?
:)
(Reply) (Thread)
2004-03-07 09:24 am (UTC)
Hey there!

The show was great....packed house.....was lots of fun!

There was a recording of the show and video was shot as well.......Today we are starting the recording of the album...there are a couple of studio roughs here http://www.mp3.com.au/electromagnet

What part of Europe are you in?
2004-03-08 03:04 pm (UTC)
Hey!
I'm from France, not very far from Paris.

I hope you'll put some photos of the show here! (and the video too! hmm.. i'm maybe dreaming a little, a video is pretty big.. Are you planning on using /releasing it later?)
I've listened to the demos, it really sounds great. I especially like "Speed of Light". The other song reminds me more last 'Trance to the Sun' albums, with a more melancholic side.
Best wishes for the recording :) hope you'll please and surprise us!
2004-03-08 11:46 pm (UTC)
Ill post some of the photos here when I get them....Ill maybe load some video on the website once its up......we'll most likely have videos to release later.....

thanks for checking out those tracks......yah I know what ya mean.....we have sort of a Trance to the Sun sound haha....

I laid down bass tracks for the majority of the album tonight and Ashkelon did some of his guitar tracks......the recording is going quite well....other than some issues with the ADAT machine..haha

Ill be uploading some new tracks shortly...Ill let ya know when they are available!