?

No account? Create an account
Submarine Fleet - .:e l e c t r o m a g n e t:. — LiveJournal [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
electromagnet

[ website | electromagnet ::MP3's:: ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

Submarine Fleet [Sep. 9th, 2004|09:26 pm]
electromagnet

_electromagnet_

[coldblu]
With the recent lineup change with Electromagnet, We have assumed the name Submarine Fleet and added Mark Linder , formerly of TESS Records' Blade Fetish, as our vocalist.  Mark was a part of Blade Fetish with our guitarist Ashkelon Sain and also contributed to Ashkelon's enigmatic Trance to the Sun, which I was also a live member of.  Ashkelon who produced Cinema Strange's recent album "The Astonished Eyes of Evening" released several albums worth of his solo material under the quasi secret name of "Submarine Fleet" which has progressed into this version of the band. 

Click to hear the latest rough studio track titled "The Vocalist"

Read an interview of Ashkelon Sain done by Lucas Lanthier of Cinema Strange from January 2003
LinkReply

Comments:
2004-09-10 11:38 am (UTC)

Very cool! I really dig the sweeping guitar work that's become so closely associated with TTTS in my mind. Me likes!
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: daven
2005-04-08 11:12 pm (UTC)
Great to hear Marc's voice again!

long time Blade Fetish fan loving 'the vocalist' from start to finish here!

come to england!

sorry for any lack of intelligent wording here, just happy to hear such beautiful music!
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: coldblu
2005-04-09 05:09 am (UTC)
wow......thanks for the nice words!

where are you listening to the songs?

we'll come to england!....got a place for us to stay? haha
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
2005-04-09 07:47 pm (UTC)
no worries! it's good to hear such atmospheric music from great musicians! keep it up! please! *g*

first i listened to the streams on the website, then went forth to download from mp3.com.au!

i'd prolly be able to sort you out somewhere! can't promise, but i know some good people (i have nowhere personally I'm afraid!)
2005-04-09 05:11 am (UTC)
oh wow....I didnt realise this was in the electromagnet community..........are you on the submarine fleet Lj?
2005-04-09 07:48 pm (UTC)
i am now, i tried one journal that said it was deleted, but seen there other one now!
2005-04-09 08:11 pm (UTC)
kewl man.....I added you to the Submarine Fleet friends list... ;)