allison (blondehearted26) wrote in _effin_sweet,
allison
blondehearted26
_effin_sweet

sad news

Okay this makes me sad. Sara and I have decided to close down this community. We all have lives here, and Sara and I found that we don't want to spend all of our time online. I personally have a job and with my extra time, I'd like to be with my friends or something. So, we will be closing this community for now. We may eventually start it back up when we find the time or we miss it or something, but for now, it's closing. I would LOVE to add every single one of you as friends. If you add me, I will add you back. Feel free to keep this on your friends list, but you don't have to. We already lost about half of our members just in the last few days, so it's not like we're leaving a ton of people. If this community were packed, I wouldn't leave. But seeing as it's definitely not, I'm leaving.

It's sad! I feel like I'm leaving my friends or something. I mean, we've all basically made friends, but... yeah. I don't know what I'm saying. Haha, okay. I'll let you know if we decide to start it up again in the future. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Add me :)

Signing off...
<3 Allison
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Before ya'll leave check out www.livejournal.com/community/p_i_n_k_i_c_e

• (no subject)

Ok, before ya'll leave, just to let you know, you should apply at cutieswitadream because they are sooo nice there and the community rocks:)

• (no subject)

hey guys..I think im gonna take a break from all this community stuff. I just dont feel like keeping up with it anymore. Allison- you can keep it…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 11 comments

• (no subject)

Before ya'll leave check out www.livejournal.com/community/p_i_n_k_i_c_e

• (no subject)

Ok, before ya'll leave, just to let you know, you should apply at cutieswitadream because they are sooo nice there and the community rocks:)

• (no subject)

hey guys..I think im gonna take a break from all this community stuff. I just dont feel like keeping up with it anymore. Allison- you can keep it…