November 3rd, 2005

lonely

Quote Wars!

In honour of the general Star Wars-ness of late, I thought I'd start a quote war.

Post your favourite quotes by or about the lovely Mr Ewan Gordon McGregor in reply to this post (three at a time max, no quoting 77 at once so nobody else can find new ones, let's keep this going as long as possible).

We'll try to keep going until we run out of quotes. Choose funny ones, strange ones, cute ones, whatever. Here are three of my favourites to start things off:

"There he is, having a gay relationship with two different men - I didn't think I could ever relate to that. But actually I found it rather sexy." Eve Mavrakis (about Velvet Goldmine).

"The first time I met him he gave me a huge hug and a big kiss. He was like: 'This is going to be great. I can't wait to be doing this with you for the next four months'. Very, very welcoming." Hayden Christensen.

"I'm doing my bit for the women's movement. The women have always been naked in movies and now I'm just desperate to take my clothes off as much as possible." Ewan (of course).

Enjoy
AJ