More of a cottage loaf really (gonewithoutjam) wrote in _e_w_a_n_,
More of a cottage loaf really
gonewithoutjam
_e_w_a_n_

• Mood:
  • Music:

A load of baseballs

Taken from http://news.scotsman.com/uk.cfm?id=2428442005, but seen lots of other places.

Despite such high-profile wearers as Madonna, Zara Phillips, David Beckham and Ewan McGregor, easyInternetCafe has banned customers from wearing baseballs caps in a pilot scheme at branches in Glasgow and Edinburgh.

I'm assuming they mean 'baseball caps', not 'baseballs caps'. Or it's just a load of baseballs. And the rest of this just cracked me up. Deviant behaviour?

Ok, so maybe I'm misreading. But since when has Ewan been a 'high profile wearer of baseball caps'? I wanna see photographic proof, people! Comment with evidence, please!

AJ
Tags: articles, random
Subscribe

• Ewan defies caricaturization

Interesting, this. THE team of Scottish cartoonists who set out to produce caricatures of top Scots met a major hurdle in the face of Ewan…

• Leather and Potter

McGREGOR VISITS BEATRIX POTTER EXHIBITION        Scottish star EWAN McGREGOR was spotted doing some research for a new movie last week when he…

• Potter again

Ewan McGregor might spend his free time razzing about on motorbikes, but he's also a secret culture vulture. A few days back, he turned up at the…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 2 comments