ewanmesong (ewanmesong) wrote in _e_w_a_n_,
ewanmesong
ewanmesong
_e_w_a_n_

Ewan and Charley Launch Race to Dakar

New pics up at Getty!!

Ewan McGregor & Charlie Boorman Launch Race To Dakar. :D Here's a direct link to the page.

LONDON - DECEMBER 14: Ewan McGregor speaks to the media as one of the new BMW F650 GS Dakar race bikes is unveiled at the official team launch on December 14, 2005 in London, England. Charlie Boorman and his Race to Dakar team-mates of Simon Pavey and Matt Hall will contest the 16-day 2006 Dakar Rally and ride over 8,500 km encompassing some of the most gruelling off-road terrain imaginable. (Photo by Daniel Berehulak/Getty Images)

LONDON - DECEMBER 14: Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman pose for photographs as one of the new BMW F650 GS Dakar race bikes is unveiled at the official team launch on December 14, 2005 in London, England. Boorman and his Race to Dakar team-mates of Simon Pavey and Matt Hall will contest the 16-day 2006 Dakar Rally and ride over 8,500 km encompassing some of the most gruelling off-road terrain imaginable. (Photo by Daniel Berehulak/Getty Images)

There are 3 more of Charley that I didn't post. Dunno if they'll post more, but I hope so. :)
Tags: charley boorman, dakar, pic spam
Subscribe

• Long Way Round Illustrated Edition book scans

I've just posted 40 scans taken from the illustrated edition of the Long Way Round book over at my journal. Pictures look slightly grainy, but that's…

• Long Way Round.

I saw the first two episodes of Long Way Round a few nights ago, and it is now totally my…

• The LWR DVD for US

ums, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me where the ordering area is for the LWR DVD for the States is? I'm a little lost with it all, and you guys…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 12 comments

• Long Way Round Illustrated Edition book scans

I've just posted 40 scans taken from the illustrated edition of the Long Way Round book over at my journal. Pictures look slightly grainy, but that's…

• Long Way Round.

I saw the first two episodes of Long Way Round a few nights ago, and it is now totally my…

• The LWR DVD for US

ums, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me where the ordering area is for the LWR DVD for the States is? I'm a little lost with it all, and you guys…