Goonie (gooniegal) wrote in _e_w_a_n_,
Goonie
gooniegal
_e_w_a_n_

• Mood:

Some cool ewan stuff.

Hello fellow Ewan Lovers.

If you haven't ordered your Ewan wristbands yet, go do so.

http://www.whateverittakes.org/shop.php?leader=24&type=&charity=

all proceeds go to Unicef.

also I'm waiting for Ewan's artwork to come to tee-shirt or mug but I think they need more votes.

So if you haven't registered and voted yet (registration is free) go in and do so. YOu can vote for everyone the mug and the tee-shirt you don't have to choose just one.

http://www.whateverittakes.org/votingGallery.php?leader=24

ooh to make this post legal I have put two pics behind the cut.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

cross posted to: ewan_sharing and ewan_playground
Tags: charity, help, kilt, red nose, unicef
Subscribe

• HHEELLPP!

help us! Ewanaddict needs pictures of Ewan drinking Not beer though That would be nicht so gut its for a school project blech so if anyone could help…

• Burns Night!

Hi all! Just letting you know that there are pics from the Burns' Night VIP Fundraising Party up at EwanMcGregor.net and Ewan is working the black…

• I'm sure you guys can help me with this...

I've been looking on the internet for an Ewan poster. Just of him, from a photo shoot or whatever. And I can't seem to find any that aren't him…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 13 comments

• HHEELLPP!

help us! Ewanaddict needs pictures of Ewan drinking Not beer though That would be nicht so gut its for a school project blech so if anyone could help…

• Burns Night!

Hi all! Just letting you know that there are pics from the Burns' Night VIP Fundraising Party up at EwanMcGregor.net and Ewan is working the black…

• I'm sure you guys can help me with this...

I've been looking on the internet for an Ewan poster. Just of him, from a photo shoot or whatever. And I can't seem to find any that aren't him…