Hopelessly Bohemian (weasleynut) wrote in _e_w_a_n_,
Hopelessly Bohemian
weasleynut
_e_w_a_n_

Quick question from a stupid person...

Hi! I just watched Shallow Grave for the first time, and the ending really surprised me. Did Alex die in the end or not?
Tags: help, shallow grave
Subscribe

• HHEELLPP!

help us! Ewanaddict needs pictures of Ewan drinking Not beer though That would be nicht so gut its for a school project blech so if anyone could help…

• I'm sure you guys can help me with this...

I've been looking on the internet for an Ewan poster. Just of him, from a photo shoot or whatever. And I can't seem to find any that aren't him…

• The LWR DVD for US

ums, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me where the ordering area is for the LWR DVD for the States is? I'm a little lost with it all, and you guys…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 11 comments

• HHEELLPP!

help us! Ewanaddict needs pictures of Ewan drinking Not beer though That would be nicht so gut its for a school project blech so if anyone could help…

• I'm sure you guys can help me with this...

I've been looking on the internet for an Ewan poster. Just of him, from a photo shoot or whatever. And I can't seem to find any that aren't him…

• The LWR DVD for US

ums, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me where the ordering area is for the LWR DVD for the States is? I'm a little lost with it all, and you guys…