More of a cottage loaf really (gonewithoutjam) wrote in _e_w_a_n_,
More of a cottage loaf really
gonewithoutjam
_e_w_a_n_

• Mood:
  • Music:

Pants

Quoted from this article:

"...big travelling exhibition which is going to go around Canada showing off Scottish icons (a pair of Ewan McGregor's underpants, a first edition of Ian Rankin's debut novel and the skirt/kilt which Jack wore to great effect at Tartan Day in New York several years ago). Apparently the main exhibit is going to be a stuffed version of Dolly the Sheep."

Whilst I'm left wondering if this little selection doesn't form a rather shocking underestimation of the wonders of modern Scotland, I can't help but feel a little bit happy that Ewan's pants (and what sadly won't be in them whilst they are being exhibited) are a Scottish icon. Just thought I'd share.

Just a little reminder that you're more than welcome to post anything at all related to Ewan on this community. It doesn't have to be pictures. You can also post news articles, gossip, film info, appearances, icons, backgrounds, wallpapers, colourbars, themes, stories, links to fanfic (no full length posts), fanart, ask questions, mention your new Moulin Rouge poster, results in a love/compatability quiz etc etc...feel free to do anything Ewan related (within reason, not TOO many quiz results in one post, or no post-whoring). I know there's some fantastic artists, photoshoppers, writers etc out there; don't be shy about sharing your talents. Likewise, if you've found a story or an article that you haven't seen mentioned, please share it.

Thanks

AJ
Tags: articles, community promotion
Subscribe

• TV Listings

UK TV Listings: Black Hawk Down UKTV Gold Saturday 21:00 Star Wars Episode III is now on Sky Box Office and Front Row If you spot an upcoming…

• Something else with a SW theme

So I was browsing on AllPosters, and I found these. Hope you like. AJ

• Sorry, no pics

I just wanted to post about the Obi-Wan web documentary (I think it's #10) on the new Star Wars DVD. Yes, it's all about what a fabulous job our Ewan…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 1 comment