More of a cottage loaf really (gonewithoutjam) wrote in _e_w_a_n_,
More of a cottage loaf really
gonewithoutjam
_e_w_a_n_

• Mood:
  • Music:

A little something for you on Halloween...

Ok, I know it's not Halloween yet. But Monday is now my official 'squee like a fangirl over RotS on dvd' day, and this gives you time to go track down what I'm about to post about.

Over at Gonzagabulletin.com, Ann Foreyt lists her top five Halloween movies everyone hasn't already seen (see the article here). Shallow Grave is at number four, mainly thanks to the presence of a young Ewan McGregor. If you haven't seen it, I'd highly recommend it. If you haven't seen it for ages, why not dig up a copy? (pun intended, sorry) It's slick, darkly funny and endlessly quotable. It's also where the Ewan obsession started for me, so here's a little something with an Alex Law theme.

IMDB page

Original Trailer (sorry, you'll get an ad first)

original poster

Alex, Juliet and David

Alex hard at work

Alex sitting

Alex looking worried

First two images and poster from www.cinema.com.

Want them? Take them. Right-click and save, please no hotlinking.

AJ (who lost her heart to Alex Law a decade ago)
Tags: articles, caps, halloween, posters
Subscribe

• Ewan defies caricaturization

Interesting, this. THE team of Scottish cartoonists who set out to produce caricatures of top Scots met a major hurdle in the face of Ewan…

• Leather and Potter

McGREGOR VISITS BEATRIX POTTER EXHIBITION        Scottish star EWAN McGREGOR was spotted doing some research for a new movie last week when he…

• Potter again

Ewan McGregor might spend his free time razzing about on motorbikes, but he's also a secret culture vulture. A few days back, he turned up at the…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 4 comments