tep (ewanaddict) wrote in _e_w_a_n_,
tep
ewanaddict
_e_w_a_n_

The Long Way Round DVD is finally coming out for us Americans.  Well in December but hey I've been waiting forever for this.
*cannot contain excitement and starts jumping up and down screaming "IT'S ALMOST HERE!  IT'S ALMOST HERE!"*
ahem...anyway...for your enjoyment...

and one of my personal favorites...

I think the bridge is out...haha

Well that was fun, might post some later just because I'm in a LWR mood. :D

CANNOT WAIT UNTIL DECEMBER!

Tags: bikes, caps, charley boorman, dvd, long way round, releases
Subscribe

• Long Way Round Illustrated Edition book scans

I've just posted 40 scans taken from the illustrated edition of the Long Way Round book over at my journal. Pictures look slightly grainy, but that's…

• Long Way Round.

I saw the first two episodes of Long Way Round a few nights ago, and it is now totally my…

• The LWR DVD for US

ums, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me where the ordering area is for the LWR DVD for the States is? I'm a little lost with it all, and you guys…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 14 comments

• Long Way Round Illustrated Edition book scans

I've just posted 40 scans taken from the illustrated edition of the Long Way Round book over at my journal. Pictures look slightly grainy, but that's…

• Long Way Round.

I saw the first two episodes of Long Way Round a few nights ago, and it is now totally my…

• The LWR DVD for US

ums, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me where the ordering area is for the LWR DVD for the States is? I'm a little lost with it all, and you guys…