A rejection-sensitivity-based lifeform (matt1993) wrote in _dreams_,
A rejection-sensitivity-based lifeform
matt1993
_dreams_

Who lives in a pineapple on Judgment Day? 40 RELIGIONS!

I had a really weird and kinda funny dream last night:

There was this guy who had to get a certain amount of people each of 40 different religions (I don't remember which, but two of them were Christian and Islam; Judaism and Buddhism were probably also included because they are usually in the first few things that come to mind when I think up a list of religions) into this building where they all set up stuff like it was a camp. Somehow, I was apparently the only one on Earth that was left out, but the first guy disappeared somehow and was understood to be dead, so I went in and took his place. Everyone else had on these "masks" that actually looked more like pillows. Despite the eyeholes, they were hard to see through. Everyone's mask looked different; I don't remember any of them specifically except that mine (well, the one I claimed from the first guy) was of either a red cat or Elmo.

Some time after I put my pillowmask on, the building was encased in a pineapple-shaped metal covering to protect us from...whatever we were being protected from (I'm wanting to think it was somehow understood to be invaders of some sort even though the entire population of the Earth was supposed to be inside - and no, it wasn't aliens either). Later on, though, for some reason we left the All Faiths Pineapple and were no longer wearing the pillowmasks, because I remember watching one of the Muslims standing outside the All Faiths Pineapple talking with this other guy (presumably not a Muslim, but I don't remember which religion he followed) about something that happened at 9:11 (as in the time), which that guy misinterpreted as 9/11 (as in September 11, 2001) although I don't remember what he said in response to it.

There was also this part that may or may not have been part of a separate dream, but it's about as weird - pathvain_aelien let me have cameo appearances in Buffy the Vampire Slayer despite not being the director. I even realized this within the dream.
Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments