September 3rd, 2010

• rovanda

Vampires

I was staying with some people, and eventually realized that most if not all of them were vampires. I think they might have killed someone else that was staying with them, who was a friend of mine, but I'm not sure. Most of what I remember was realizing that I needed to kill them all, even though all but one of my knives had disappeared.

All I had was a bird's beak paring knife with a 2-inch blade, and I was trying to chop their heads off with it. It was a very bloody, frustrating and time consuming process. I think the only reason I managed to destroy so many of them was that they didn't take me seriously, and so they didn't try to fight back while I sliced away at their necks with my tiny knife.

I was pretty successful, destroying several of them, but I knew that I wouldn't be able to get them all - as soon as they started finding bodies, they would fight back in earnest and I would be killed.

Then my tongue fell out and I realized I was turning into a vampire myself. I decided to go see someone who lived in another house about how to be a good vampire instead of an evil one. On my way out, the Wicked Witch of the West attacked me and I chopped *her* head off too, thinking she was the one behind everything.

Then the alarm went off.