a.z.u.r.a (xx_roadkill_xx) wrote in _downgrade_,
a.z.u.r.a
xx_roadkill_xx
_downgrade_

[basic]
name:: Azura
sexual prefrece:: men

[favorites]

bands/artists:: Moby, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The White Stripes, Jet, John Lennon, The Donnas, Sahara Hotnights
songs:: 'Walking on Thin Ice' by Yoko Ono, 'Maps' by The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, 'Blue Orchid' by The White Stripes, 'Hot Night Crash' by Sahara Hotnights
shows:: CSI, Invader Zim, Desperate Housewives
books:: ...
things to do when all is lost:: ...sleep?
hobbies:: art, writing, singing, playing bass
shops:: 77th Street, Hot Topic, Urban Outfitters, Pacific Sunwear, Miss Sixty
places:: London, Singapore, Stockholm, Paris
actors/actresses:: Sean Penn/Renee Zellweger
rainy day activity:: Internet!

what is one thing you cannot live without?:: Computer!

[views]
the government:: Needs a brain, but it is a vital part of our survival. For better or for worse, we need government to keep under control. Without it, the world would go crazy. Not that it isn't. I mean, of course alot of the government's decisions are stupid, just look at the war in Iraq! But imagine what would happen without control! The bad in the world would take advantage of absolute freedom, and do whatever they want. I know I don't want to live in a world where there is no safety because everyone who is afraid to do illegal and bad things can finally come out and raise hell on us. No matter how smart we think we are, we are still al stupid monkeys who need decisions to be made for us, or we would all basically go *poof*. Basically, without any form of government... humanity is screwed.
drugs:: A good way to get in a lot of trouble, and poison yourself. DON'T DO DRUGS! That's all I can say.
abortion:: It's sad when a human being's life is taken away. But the baby has no idea what's going on, no memories, no control. Nothing. Even though it's sad, it's up to the parents of the baby. If the parents didn't take the time to think about the future, it's their loss, and the loss of a baby. But if the baby was an accident, or a product of a rape, then I could understand. Besides, the baby isn't in the mother's womb thinking, "Oh my got, they're going to kill me!" It doesn't know and it doesn't think, and especially in it's own undeveloped mind, it doesn't matter.
michael ian black::: He doesn't bother me, nor does he fascinate me, so, I guess, whatever.

promote in 3+ places.
www.blogthings.com, www.quizilla.com, www.killsometime.com

[pictures- at least 2]

===

Subscribe

• (no subject)

i think im going to delete this outragous community 'cause i've got no time =( anyway, i could just leave it up to audrey, since she goes to a shit…

• (no subject)

im outey.. sorry, but this one is wayyy inactive ♥

• (no subject)

sorry kids, i'm out. i'm in a few other communities and this one is way inactive. :-/ <33

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 11 comments

• (no subject)

i think im going to delete this outragous community 'cause i've got no time =( anyway, i could just leave it up to audrey, since she goes to a shit…

• (no subject)

im outey.. sorry, but this one is wayyy inactive ♥

• (no subject)

sorry kids, i'm out. i'm in a few other communities and this one is way inactive. :-/ <33